It happens once a month...

lovinmaryland

Personally, I would have no reason to say no. That said, this obviously is a thorn in Cowgirls side but the only person has to blame is herself, because she hasn't said no.

Yeah I agree. I have had several occasions when I wasnt supposed to start for 2 weeks and then uh oh. Luckily someone was nice enough to give me one.

Hazel

I'd be too embarrassed to even ask - not because someone would know it was that time, just because I forgot that morning to bring anything, or didn't have it in my desk. I'd rather just drive to a store and pick up whatever I needed. Actually this exact situation is why I'd rather just drive to a store than ask someone!

Wouldn't she need more than one in a work day?

lovinmaryland

I'd be too embarrassed to even ask - not because someone would know it was that time, just because I forgot that morning to bring anything, or didn't have it in my desk. I'd rather just drive to a store and pick up whatever I needed. Actually this exact situation is why I'd rather just drive to a store than ask someone!

Wouldn't she need more than one in a work day?
NOt all work places are the same but I am not allowed to leave here until lunch :shrug: So maybe she just needed one til she had a break or lunch.

Once our well broke so we had no drinking water and our supervisor told my co worker that she couldnt leave to go get something to drink and come back :lol:
Oooooh you're so looking for brownie points! :lol:

:lol:

Hazel

NOt all work places are the same but I am not allowed to leave here until lunch :shrug: So maybe she just needed one til she had a break or lunch.

Once our well broke so we had no drinking water and our supervisor told my co worker that she couldnt leave to go get something to drink and come back :lol:

Good point, hadn't thought of that.

OMG. That is awful!

Pete

Repete
I've always felt for the ladies, and what they go through on a monthly basis...

On the other hand, what they can produce is beyond amazing!

For this reason I always carry an assortment of tampons to loan if I am ever asked.

Wow

Agee

Oooooh you're so looking for brownie points! :lol:

Indeed!, Really it's true, I can't imagine going through the day with a super absorbent something, something attached to or inserted in my coochie!

oh wait, nebermind! :doh: I'll get my coat!

I wonder if Pearl are included in that variety?

Nothin but the best for our vaginas! That's right, I said it :dance:

Indeed!, Really it's true, I can't imagine going through the day with a super absorbent something, something attached to or inserted in my coochie!

oh wait, nebermind! :doh: I'll get my coat!

Well you could always insert it in you bum, ya know...just to see what it's like. Then again, if it balloons up I don't know what to tell ya.

lovinmaryland

Well you could always insert it in you bum, ya know...just to see what it's like. Then again, if it balloons up I don't know what to tell ya.

Hell yeah :high5:

If I borrow a tampon it had better be nothing but the best either :diva:

I'm a pearl girl for sure :dance:

Cowgirl

Nah, there's a grocery store and pharmacy until walking distance and we can leave any time we want. :lol:

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith

Unless I really liked my boss, that woulda been a great big “Eff you… Ill be right back!” right there!

Made your faux fallopion tube twitch, huh?

:killingme

I'm a pearl girl for sure :dance:

Meeee toooooo :biggrin:

This thread cracks me up. I dont want it to die quite yet :popcorn: