It happens once a month...

Cowgirl

JFC, it was a rant, y'all. :lol: I'm sorry you felt the need to pick it apart because you are all such wonderful and caring people. :lmao:

:shrug: If you don't want to be bothered by women asking to borrow some, just coat it with pepper oil. I guarantee no one will ever ask again.

Cowgirl

:shrug: If you don't want to be bothered by women asking to borrow some, just coat it with pepper oil. I guarantee no one will ever ask again.

Ok, first off, ouch. Second, who in their right mind would use an opened tampon? :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sounds like a lotta y'all need tampons now..... :lmao:

Well, don't borrow one from Cowgirl.

At some point people need to say no. Many people don't know how to do that.

Why say no to such a small request? If she asked to have her in-laws stay at CG's house while they were in town for a week - yeah, that you say no to. But it's like someone, twice a year, saying, "Hey, can I borrow a quarter?" You say, sure, give them the quarter, and don't think about it again.

:shrug:

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Well, don't borrow one from Cowgirl.

Why say no to such a small request? If she asked to have her in-laws stay at CG's house while they were in town for a week - yeah, that you say no to. But it's like someone, twice a year, saying, "Hey, can I borrow a quarter?" You say, sure, give them the quarter, and don't think about it again.

:shrug:

Personally, I would have no reason to say no. That said, this obviously is a thorn in Cowgirls side but the only person has to blame is herself, because she hasn't said no.

Cowgirl

Personally, I would have no reason to say no. That said, this obviously is a thorn in Cowgirls side but the only person has to blame is herself, because she hasn't said no.

I don't care about giving her a tampon, they're cheap and I had them. I was bothered by her asking for one. She's a loony tune and I get frustrated when she asks me stupid things, or asks me for things she should know by now that she needs.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I don't care about giving her a tampon, they're cheap and I had them. I was bothered by her asking for one. She's a loony tune and I get frustrated when she asks me stupid things, or asks me for things she should know by now that she needs.

Okay.

I have a co-worker that gets headaches pretty much regularly (I'm talking a couple times a week) and does she EVER have ANY tylenol or whatever? No, and why should she? I'm her freakin supplier! :lol:

Oh oh oh AND she ALWAYS asks me to use my white out. Helloooooo we stock this stuff in the damn copy room, go get your own!

Thankfully she doesn't get periods so my feminine products are alllll mine :lmao:

Okay, I'm done :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have a co-worker that gets headaches pretty much regularly (I'm talking a couple times a week) and does she EVER have ANY tylenol or whatever? No, and why should she? I'm her freakin supplier! :lol:

Oh oh oh AND she ALWAYS asks me to use my white out. Helloooooo we stock this stuff in the damn copy room, go get your own!

Thankfully she doesn't get periods so my feminine products are alllll mine :lmao:

Tell her to stop huffing the white out.

Cowgirl

How dare you complain?! You're not allowed to rant about anything, ever! :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
We stock stuff in our ladies room so that if anyone is in need it's there. Maybe put a box in yours. The $5 investment will save you the bother of being asked all the time.

CG, make friends with the office looney. I know they can get annoying but for the most part it's free entertainment.

Agee

I've always felt for the ladies, and what they go through on a monthly basis...

On the other hand, what they can produce is beyond amazing!