It happens once a month...

Cowgirl

Because YOU are a nice person and part of the sisterhood. Unlike the rest of these non-girl-bonding tampon hoarding stingy always prepared Girl Scouts.

Hey, I would be all about the sisterhood but she's asked about twice a year for the past 4 years. But I did give her my whole bag of spares today, hoping she'd quit asking me for a while.

There are some in the world that don't realize when it is coming on as it happens infrequently and/or when it does come on it flows like a river and they go through their stash rather quickly

Lucky me, she told me yesterday it was "her time of the month" and she was crampy. :rolleyes: Like I need to know that information.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey, I would be all about the sisterhood but she's asked about twice a year for the past 4 years. But I did give her my whole bag of spares today, hoping she'd quit asking me for a while.

I wish you had more depth and warmth...

belvak

Happy Camper
Because YOU are a nice person and part of the sisterhood. Unlike the rest of these non-girl-bonding tampon hoarding stingy always prepared Girl Scouts.

Yes, yes I am!!!! I always make sure to have at least one turkey baster in my desk drawer for K_Jo at all times!!!! I "lub" her to death and don't want her to be caught unawares!!!!! Thank God for Dollar Stores!!!!!

Oh, and I am the "go to" person in the office! Maybe I should open my own store??!! :yay:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Lucky me, she told me yesterday it was "her time of the month" and she was crampy. :rolleyes: Like I need to know that information.

Yea, well in that case....she needs to bring her own

Next time, tell her that you are going to charge her a quarter for everyone she takes....that's what the school nurse at Leonardtown does and she has to buy maybe a box a year

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Really? Because you've never switched purses in a hurry or had a hail Mary period that was like 2 weeks earlier than it usually is? Ive had to ask a handful of times in my life, and Ive helped some chicks out as well. I dont even think twice about it.
If its any consolation, she probably hates asking you.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Just a little public service announcement...If you're an adult woman, there is no excuse for having to ask anyone for a tampon or pad, especially at work. Periods happen once a month for most people, so keep an extra tampon or two in your desk.

:banghead:

At least she asks you if she can have one; as opposed to borrow one (with the understanding she will return it when she is done with it.)

:lol:

Cowgirl

Really? Because you've never switched purses in a hurry or had a hail Mary period that was like 2 weeks earlier than it usually is? Ive had to ask a handful of times in my life, and Ive helped some chicks out as well. I dont even think twice about it.
If its any consolation, she probably hates asking you.

Did you miss where I said she already knew it was that time the day before? And it's not like we were at an amusement park. We were at work, where she has a whole desk full of drawers to stash extras. And I don't think it bothers her to have to ask so frequently. If it did, she'd remember to bring in some extras.

At least she asks you if she can have one; as opposed to borrow one (with the understanding she will return it when she is done with it.)

:lol:

Ew, yeah. :lol:

Cowgirl

Not a whole twice a year!! :faint:

I think you're just being a stingy grouch. If it were every month, that would be one thing.

That's fine if you think I'm stingy. :drama: None of the other women here have ever asked for anything. When you combine it with all the other annoying things she does it makes ya crazy.