It's not you It's me.......

Is that excuse always BS?

• I have used that excuse because I didn't want to hurt the poor bastards feeling

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • I have used that excuse and I really meant it.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

kvj21075

Meow
The :fixed: comment in the other thread debunks anything lovey in here.

We need to talk. :coffee:

:killingme

your talks take too long, lets finish this now.......

youre right, i am wrong, you are perfect, i big stupid, you are tall, i am small, you make better food, i make edible food, now ill go wait at home to receive my punishment :ohwell:

4d2008

your talks take too long, lets finish this now.......

youre right, i am wrong, you are perfect, i big stupid, you are tall, i am small, you make better food, i make edible food, now ill go wait at home to receive my punishment :ohwell:
:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

:love::love::love::love::love:

(are you really going home, cause Id sooooo leave work this early) lol.

Beta84

They're out to get us
:killingmeTHE LOTION WASNT FOR ME! :killingme

i think there's a thread in chit chat you need to look at!

Oh and my contribution to this thread is the only time I ever got that line was in the "I'm having some mental issues right now and can't be in a relationship but maybe we can get back together later." I think the mental issues part was true but we definitely never got back together :lmao:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I normally just tell the person like it is. No real reason to sugar coat something.

you're brutal though. alot of chicks seem to like having an out that is easy because they'd feel bad otherwise. oh did i mention that one time it was used on me, i got dumped by TEXT MESSAGE?!? That one was a real winner! :killingme

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
you're brutal though. alot of chicks seem to like having an out that is easy because they'd feel bad otherwise. oh did i mention that one time it was used on me, i got dumped by TEXT MESSAGE?!? That one was a real winner! :killingme

It's easier to just be brutally honest than to be wussified about the situation. This way there is no sending of mixed signals. But that is just me.

Beta84

They're out to get us
It's easier to just be brutally honest than to be wussified about the situation. This way there is no sending of mixed signals. But that is just me.

you mean how the "it's not you, it's me" speech can have a guy attempting to get back with the chick for days, weeks, or months causing a bunch of stupid and unnecessary drama because the woman can't just tell it like it is? :lol:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
you mean how the "it's not you, it's me" speech can have a guy attempting to get back with the chick for days, weeks, or months causing a bunch of stupid and unnecessary drama because the woman can't just tell it like it is? :lol:

Depends on the guy and yes that statement can cause a bunch of :drama: if the guy doesn't get it :lmao:

K

kris31280

I've used it both ways... but basically what "It's not you, it's me..." really means is "I've got some serious trust issues and I don't think I can get over that enough to trust you because you've not given me a compelling enough reason to try."

C

CalvertNewbie

i think there's a thread in chit chat you need to look at!

Oh and my contribution to this thread is the only time I ever got that line was in the "I'm having some mental issues right now and can't be in a relationship but maybe we can get back together later." I think the mental issues part was true but we definitely never got back together :lmao:

Well, that was definitely her, not you. Well, unless she was trying to blame you for her mental issues, then it WAS you. :killingme

I've never used that line. I'm not one for sugar coating things. If the truth hurts, oh well. I know, aren't I just a ray of sunshine! :blushing: :lol:

H

HouseCat

So a friend of mine got the it's not you it's me speech the other day (well I guess technically I can't call it a speech since she sent it to him as a text message :banghead:) and when I asked him what happened he said "There's nothing I can do it about it she just has issues". What I want to know is.......has any woman actually said this to a guy and been serious? I have always heard of women using that to blow guys off without hurting their feelings.

Well, you guys have "I'm just not that into you"...so we have, "It's not you, its me."

What's the problem?