It's not you It's me.......

Is that excuse always BS?

• I have used that excuse because I didn't want to hurt the poor bastards feeling

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • I have used that excuse and I really meant it.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I'd do it the nice way and cross stitch it on a pillow, rather than texting it.

Now THAT's an idea. At least there is some thought behind it. With every stitch, you could say to yourself, "I'm into him; I'm not into him. I'm into him; I'm not into him." Let the answer fall where it may. :lol:

DOULOVEME

this guy i used to date told me a previouse girl frined broke up with him over a txt mgs, i did the same thng the ex did and didnt realize it until later,,,then i told him it was me not you,,but clearly it was him, bcuz of his penis was way tooo small for me,,,the end

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
this guy i used to date told me a previouse girl frined broke up with him over a txt mgs, i did the same thng the ex did and didnt realize it until later,,,then i told him it was me not you,,but clearly it was him, bcuz of his penis was way tooo small for me,,,the end

ok.

B

BET

So a friend of mine got the it's not you it's me speech the other day (well I guess technically I can't call it a speech since she sent it to him as a text message :banghead:) and when I asked him what happened he said "There's nothing I can do it about it she just has issues". What I want to know is.......has any woman actually said this to a guy and been serious? I have always heard of women using that to blow guys off without hurting their feelings.

Have used the “it’s not you it’s me” and meant it. Met a real nice guy right after my divorce but I was not ready and told him so. Wish I’d met him now because things are different.

So maybe it’s not the “it’s not you it’s me” line that is the important part of the discussion but the explanation that comes after that phrase that is important. For example, if she’s real tied up at work right now or has family issues to take care of then maybe she is not blowing him off. But if she really can’t come up with a reason or says something that hints toward “your just not my type” then maybe she is blowing him off.