It's TrimSpa, Babeeee!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I will literally be a guinea pig for anything.

I dug out my winter clothes yesterday and tried on a pair of jeans - snug snug snug! :mad: And I'm sucking at Weight Watchers because I have no willpower. So the gal at the CVS talked me into buying some TrimSpa to cut my appetite so I can stick with WW easier.

I just started today and, as far as cutting my appetite, it's definitely doing that. I had to remember to eat lunch and even then all I could face was a cup of grapefruit sections. So it's not only making me lose my appetite, it's making me disinterested in food.

And I don't feel zizzy like I did with Metabolife but it makes me sweat, which is kind of weird.

I figure if it can knock over 100 pounds off of Anna Nicole, I should be able to get rid of 20, right? Will keep you all posted because I know you're just breathless with anticipation. :lol:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:

And I don't feel zizzy like I did with Metabolife but it makes me sweat, which is kind of weird.
Not the dreaded boob sweat :bawl: not you too :bawl:

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:

I dug out my winter clothes yesterday and tried on a pair of jeans - snug snug snug! :mad: And I'm sucking at Weight Watchers because I have no willpower. So the gal at the CVS talked me into buying some TrimSpa to cut my appetite so I can stick with WW easier.

I just started today and, as far as cutting my appetite, it's definitely doing that. I had to remember to eat lunch and even then all I could face was a cup of grapefruit sections. So it's not only making me lose my appetite, it's making me disinterested in food.

I figure if it can knock over 100 pounds off of Anna Nicole, I should be able to get rid of 20, right? Will keep you all posted because I know you're just breathless with anticipation. :lol:
I'll take 15 from ya'.

Do you think these pills are safe? Nickel told me I should take some GNC pills to fatten me up. I'm not so sure if I trust the likes of them after learning they are bad for your heart and don't increase your cell number which is the natural way to get big. Instead they increase the size of your cells making it harder for blood cells to travel through the various passageways.:ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
Not the dreaded boob sweat :bawl: not you too :bawl:
How to put this delicately.....? In order for one to get boob sweat, there must be a certain "flop factor" going on. For better or worse, I don't have this problem.

Toxick

Splat
mainman said:
Does it contain ephedra?

I'm sure it doesn't because ephedra products are banned.

I would be interested to know what appetite suppressant is used - because ephedrine suppliments are the only kind I've ever known to be effective.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Toxick said:
I would be interested to know what appetite suppressant is used - because ephedrine suppliments are the only kind I've ever known to be effective.
Here's what's in it (from their website):

Hoodia Gordonii (Hoo-dee-uh Gore-doh-nee) is a natural appetite suppressant, used for generations by South African tribesmen to stave off hunger during long hunting expeditions.

Glucosamine (Gloo-ko-so-meen) is an ingredient, patented by TRIMSPA for weight loss, that actually prolongs the amount of time glucose (or blood sugar) stays within the bloodstream after eating. This delay means that any extra insulin can be used directly by the muscles for energy, instead of being transferred too quickly to the "warehouse," or fat cells.

Green Tea Extract has long been known for its thermogenic-or heat generating-properties that promote burning of fat. The polyphenols in green tea also contain epigallocatechin gallate, which has been known to significantly reduce food intake and, subsequently, body weight in healthy adults. It is rich in potent bioflavonoids that, together with the polyphenols, provide the antioxidants so vital to fighting free radicals.

Cocoa Extract contains 3,7 - dimethylxanthine, also known as Theobromine, and is found naturally in cocoa beans. Theobromine belongs to a class of compounds known as Xanthines. The predominate use of Theobromine is as a diuretic.

Citrus Naringin (Citrus Na-rin-gen) is a powerful, naturally occurring citrus extract that is known to curb the appetite while serving as a source of soluble fiber. Like green tea extract, it is an antioxidant that prevents free radical damage and has also been shown to inhibit enzymes-such as cytochrome P450-that are involved in weight gain when found in the body in excessive amounts.

Chromium Chelavite™ is an important nutrient that aids in controlling glucose (blood sugar) and carbohydrate cravings; it also offers many other benefits. It helps the body's insulin metabolize fat, convert protein into muscle, and turn sugar into energy, supporting weight loss and the development of lean body mass. A lack of chromium in the diet can result in weight gain, sluggishness, and can trigger a craving for sugar and other carbohydrates.

Vanadium (Van-a-dee-um) is a naturally occurring appetite suppressant that can also induce physiological effects similar to that of insulin within the body. It assists the metabolism in converting carbohydrates into energy while also affecting the sense of taste and appetite, resulting in less food intake and weight loss.

Glucomannan (Glu-co-ma-nan), derived from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant, is a dietary fiber that assists in weight loss due to its ability to create a sense of fullness, even when taken in small amounts. Glucomannan reduces the appetite significantly and helps to prevent overeating and lessen cravings.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
How to put this delicately.....? In order for one to get boob sweat, there must be a certain "flop factor" going on. For better or worse, I don't have this problem.
Pics? :shrug:

mizzle

In the hizzle
Pete said:
That is illegal now isn't it?

It has been banned in a lot of states, but widely sold to anyone on the internet, I take it in 12 week sessions, IMO if taken properly it is safe.

Hot N Bothered

mizzle said:
It has been banned in a lot of states, but widely sold to anyone on the internet, I take it in 12 week sessions, IMO if taken properly it is safe.
It was banned by the USDA. It cannot be sold in the US. It is illegal to ship it to the US. But anything can be had on the internet.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
:mad: They're NOT floppy, they're "impressive".

CMC122

Go Braves!
Is this something you're supposed to remember to take 3 time's a day, or is it just a once a day dose?

Hot N Bothered

I was doing some research on appetite suppressants a few months ago and the info I found then is that the only proven product is green tea extract.

I took some dexatrim about 10 years ago, that stuff was the bomb, but alas, as with all these things, they eventually get banned. :ohwell:

mizzle

In the hizzle
Toxick said:
Unless you have high-blood pressure :frown:

If you have high blood pressure and taking ephedra, you are not following the directions, that would not be proper use and you would be asking for serious problems.