It's TrimSpa, Babeeee!

C

czygvtwkr

Some of us happen to like big bootays.

I feel left out I've never seen a picture of Vrai

G

geminigrl

I looked at Trimspa today in walmart, did you happen to glance over the warnings? When I did, I put the box back.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BuddyLee said:
I'll take 15 from ya'.

Do you think these pills are safe? Nickel told me I should take some GNC pills to fatten me up. I'm not so sure if I trust the likes of them after learning they are bad for your heart and don't increase your cell number which is the natural way to get big. Instead they increase the size of your cells making it harder for blood cells to travel through the various passageways.:ohwell:
I thought the GNC stuff just added calories to your diet...I meant you should try the protein shakes, if you work out it helps add bulk...I've heard that to gain weight, you should eat about 3000 calories a day, and the stuff from GNC (which I think is actually called "Weight Gain") is basically just a lot of calories. Don't take my word for it though, I've never used it.

H

HollowSoul

Nickel said:
I thought the GNC stuff just added calories to your diet...I meant you should try the protein shakes, if you work out it helps add bulk...I've heard that to gain weight, you should eat about 3000 calories a day, and the stuff from GNC (which I think is actually called "Weight Gain") is basically just a lot of calories. Don't take my word for it though, I've never used it.
that stuff doesnt allways work....super high metabolisims like mine just laugh at weight gainers...
at one point in time i was going through a jug of that junk once a week.......in 6months time i gaind 2 lbs

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I only suggested it b/c a friend from high school's older brother was real thin and couldn't gain weight, so he started doing weight training in high school, and drank some weight gain shakes and bulked up fairly nicely...then he proceeded to become a drug dealer, somehow got into the military, and went AWOL the first time they gave him leave. I figured Weight Gain provided him with a pretty exciting life, and only want the best for BL, so....:shrug:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Toxick said:
Ephedra products boost BP significantly. So if you already have high blood pressure, and jack it up even further with ephedra, you're just begging for a myocardial infarction.

No wonder ephedra products always made me feel way better. My BP is so low I'm almost a corpse. :dead:

I tried trimspa and it just made me want to puke, so yeah, I guess it could be considered an appetite suppressant. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
geminigrl said:
I looked at Trimspa today in walmart, did you happen to glance over the warnings? When I did, I put the box back.
Warnings schmarnings. At least I'll look good in my casket when the pill expands in my throat and chokes me to death.

:lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
How many pill combinations are there with the trimspa? :confused: When I looked at the site a while back, it seemed you needed to buy one bottle for something, and another to get some "added benefit" or something. What are you taking exactly?

My bp runs on the low side, so I can withstand a little extra 'amperage'. But I also have hypoglycemia, so stuff like Diet Fuel wigs me out if I don't eat several small meals throughout the day vs. 2-3 big ones. :ohwell:

G

geminigrl

vraiblonde said:
Warnings schmarnings. At least I'll look good in my casket when the pill expands in my throat and chokes me to death.

:lol:
:roflmao: I wasn't knocking you for using the pills, but just asking if you knew of the warning on them.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
vraiblonde said:
Here's what's in it (from their website):

Hoodia Gordonii (Hoo-dee-uh Gore-doh-nee) is a natural appetite suppressant, used for generations by South African tribesmen to stave off hunger during long hunting expeditions.

Glucosamine (Gloo-ko-so-meen) is an ingredient, patented by TRIMSPA for weight loss, that actually prolongs the amount of time glucose (or blood sugar) stays within the bloodstream after eating. This delay means that any extra insulin can be used directly by the muscles for energy, instead of being transferred too quickly to the "warehouse," or fat cells. This is what some diabetics take. I do. not good ...........

Green Tea Extract has long been known for its thermogenic-or heat generating-properties that promote burning of fat. The polyphenols in green tea also contain epigallocatechin gallate, which has been known to significantly reduce food intake and, subsequently, body weight in healthy adults. It is rich in potent bioflavonoids that, together with the polyphenols, provide the antioxidants so vital to fighting free radicals. I use this too. Good for water weight. Pee like a race horse (sorry happyappy and appy!)

Cocoa Extract contains 3,7 - dimethylxanthine, also known as Theobromine, and is found naturally in cocoa beans. Theobromine belongs to a class of compounds known as Xanthines. The predominate use of Theobromine is as a diuretic.

Citrus Naringin (Citrus Na-rin-gen) is a powerful, naturally occurring citrus extract that is known to curb the appetite while serving as a source of soluble fiber. Like green tea extract, it is an antioxidant that prevents free radical damage and has also been shown to inhibit enzymes-such as cytochrome P450-that are involved in weight gain when found in the body in excessive amounts.

Chromium Chelavite™ is an important nutrient that aids in controlling glucose (blood sugar) and carbohydrate cravings; it also offers many other benefits. It helps the body's insulin metabolize fat, convert protein into muscle, and turn sugar into energy, supporting weight loss and the development of lean body mass. A lack of chromium in the diet can result in weight gain, sluggishness, and can trigger a craving for sugar and other carbohydrates.

Vanadium (Van-a-dee-um) is a naturally occurring appetite suppressant that can also induce physiological effects similar to that of insulin within the body. It assists the metabolism in converting carbohydrates into energy while also affecting the sense of taste and appetite, resulting in less food intake and weight loss.

Glucomannan (Glu-co-ma-nan), derived from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant, is a dietary fiber that assists in weight loss due to its ability to create a sense of fullness, even when taken in small amounts. Glucomannan reduces the appetite significantly and helps to prevent overeating and lessen cravings.
Be careful Vrai! (I'm jealous! with type II diabetes and high bood pressure-I can't take it!:tantrum )

BuddyLee

Football addict
HollowSoul said:
that stuff doesnt allways work....super high metabolisims like mine just laugh at weight gainers...
at one point in time i was going through a jug of that junk once a week.......in 6months time i gaind 2 lbs
I'm pretty sure that is how I am. I haven't gained a pound since I was 16 and I have gotten considerably taller since then. :ohwell: On my moms side of the family they are all rails.:shrug:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Vrai...
I'm just curious. How much is it?

I tried Metabolife a few years back and it did 'nada' to suppress my appetite. And at $50 a bottle, I felt like I'd been had. :ohwell: