It's TrimSpa, Babeeee!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CMC122 said:
Is this something you're supposed to remember to take 3 time's a day, or is it just a once a day dose?
They say to start out with 2 in the morning, 1 at noon and 1 in the evening. I tend to err on the side of caution so I just took one this morning, then another at about 1:00. We'll see if I take one tonight or not.

Toxick

Splat
mainman said:
do tell...:confused:

Heart attack, stroke, kidney damage. All the fun little things that make hypertension so exciting.

Ephedra products boost BP significantly. So if you already have high blood pressure, and jack it up even further with ephedra, you're just begging for a myocardial infarction.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
They say to start out with 2 in the morning, 1 at noon and 1 in the evening. I tend to err on the side of caution so I just took one this morning, then another at about 1:00. We'll see if I take one tonight or not.

Just as I suspected. It's a "fill up on water because you have to take so many pills" diet. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
Just as I suspected. It's a "fill up on water because you have to take so many pills" diet. :lol:
I drink a lot throughout the day anyway - at least 2 2-liter bottles of Diet Coke a day.

If I die of a heart attack, you all know not to take TrimSpa. :lol:

K

Katie

Toxick said:
Heart attack, stroke, kidney damage. All the fun little things that make hypertension so exciting.

Ephedra products boost BP significantly. So if you already have high blood pressure, and jack it up even further with ephedra, you're just begging for a myocardial infarction.

I took ephreda for a very short time. Like 3 weeks. I have a heart murmur, and it totally whacked my body out. My heart rate was to high for what it should be. My dr. told me to get off of it, and look for another way to lose weight.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
I drink a lot throughout the day anyway - at least 2 2-liter bottles of Diet Coke a day.

How will we know it's not the Diet Coke?

K

Katie

vraiblonde said:

:yikes: :yikes: I would be zinging of the caffiene. I thought I was bad with drinking 2 20 oz bottles a day.

fddog

Bow wow
vraiblonde said:

:confused: :confused: why are you on diets, all the pics i have seen of you. You don't need a diet.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
How will we know it's not the Diet Coke?
Nah, if it were that, I'd have died a long time ago.

Katie, I drink caffeine-free Diet Coke. Then I go home and drink several large glasses of cafeine-free iced tea. :lol:

mizzle

In the hizzle
vraiblonde said:

Katie, I drink caffeine-free Diet Coke. Then I go home and drink several large glasses of cafeine-free iced tea. :lol:

I bet that makes you piss like a race horse at night.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

:lol: I drink about 10-12 12oz glasses of water a day, that is just at work.

Hot N Bothered

fddog said:
:confused: :confused: why are you on diets, all the pics i have seen of you. You don't need a diet.
You saw this one of me didn't you. I'll admit, I'm pretty suelte, but I'm looking to tone it up a bit.

Attachments

• H&B.bmp
    96.1 KB · Views: 240