J.P. Cusick

J.P.Cusick

• He posts about every 6 months to validate his unbalanced mental status.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • He really is a IDIOT.

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Thinks he’s Charles Manson, wants to start a race war but he is fighting for the wrong side.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
I know I should not respond to this "person", but it is too hard not to. As I read through his responses I came up with a few explanations about J.P. Cusick. Pick one or feel free to post any other ones that come to mind.

black dog

Free America
My responce

I know I should not respond to this "person", but it is too hard not to. As I read through his responses I came up with a few explanations about J.P. Cusick. Pick one or feel free to post any other ones that come to mind.

He reminds me of a Slinky, it's fun to play with but it's great to watch it fall down the stairs.

Or he has already earned two black eyes, Somebody just needs to give them to him.

frankly1.jpg

justiceforall

I'd go with the second one, but it's poorly written.

mamatutu

mama to two
I vote that this thread is not very nice. Many members, such as myself, post replies to JPC. If members don't agree with what he says, just don't go to threads that he is participating in. IMO, the fact that the thread "Ugly Sotterly " has 235 posts on it, speaks for itself. I thought one of the elements of a forum was to be able to debate the various sides of a topic. I don't agree with what JPC believes, either, but we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Poll Options
J.P.Cusick
He posts about every 6 months to validate his unbalanced mental status.
He really is a IDIOT.
Thinks he’s Charles Manson, wants to start a race war but he is fighting for the wrong side.
All of the above.

JPC posts more than every 6 months...probably more than some members would like, but how does the frequency of posts help evaluate mental status?

So, he is a(n) idiot because you don't agree with him?

I don't think even JPC would agree with Manson, but I have been wrong before: "Manson preached that the black man was going to rise up and start killing the whites and turn cities into an inferno of racial revenge. He believed that the black man would win the war, but couldn't hold onto the power because of innate inferiority. Manson and his "family" would be safe from the racial holocaust because they would be hiding in the desert, safe from the racial wars in the cities.

Manson's Case: Why He Did It - CBS News

All of the above choice...that is the easy way out.

Last edited:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I vote that this thread is not very nice. Many members, such as myself, post replies to JPC. If members don't agree with what he says, just don't go to threads that he is participating in. IMO, the fact that the thread "Ugly Sotterly " has 235 posts on it, speaks for itself. I thought one of the elements of a forum was to be able to debate the various sides of a topic. I don't agree with what JPC believes either, but we are all entitled to our own opinion.

We are and Roberta has posted hers........ I had to put him on ignore so I wouldn't see his insanity but that doesn't work either when others quote him. There are a lot of topics that we could pick to get 235 posts from a thread but that doesn't mean we should....freedom of speech

mamatutu

mama to two
We are and Roberta has posted hers........ I had to put him on ignore so I wouldn't see his insanity but that doesn't work either when others quote him. There are a lot of topics that we could pick to get 235 posts from a thread but that doesn't mean we should....freedom of speech[/QUOTE]

If JPC starts a thread, it is obvious that you will see his posts and his posts being quoted by others. It is different if you just stumble across him in a thread. If members that don't like JPC, see that he is the OP of a thread such as Ugly Sotterly, why would they open that thread at all, or engage in any debate with him...as you say just ignore him? I think I know the answer to my own question.

Last edited:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
If JPC starts a thread, you already know you will see his posts being quoted by others. It is different if you just stumble across him in a thread. If members that don't like JPC, see that he is the OP of a thread such as Ugly Sotterly, why would they open that thread at all, or engage in any debate with him...as you say just ignore him? I think I know the answer to my own question.

Like a car wreck? Just gotta look :shrug: I don't like his views, opinions or anything he appears to stand for so I have him on ignore.....what's your answer?

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
I vote that this thread is not very nice. Many members, such as myself, post replies to JPC. If members don't agree with what he says, just don't go to threads that he is participating in. IMO, the fact that the thread "Ugly Sotterly " has 235 posts on it, speaks for itself. I thought one of the elements of a forum was to be able to debate the various sides of a topic. I don't agree with what JPC believes either, but we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Perhaps you will understand when you grow up.

mamatutu

mama to two
Like a car wreck? Just gotta look :shrug: I don't like his views, opinions or anything he appears to stand for so I have him on ignore.....what's your answer?

It's funny you say that about a car wreck. I guess, I am weird... I have always looked the other way because I don't feel I have the right to look upon someone else's troubles, or possible tragedy. Anyway...My answer: If a member who does not like JPC, sees that he has started a thread...just don't go there. If a member finds JPC is being quoted on a thread that he did not originate, and he offends that member so much...get off the thread. Seems pretty simple to me. But, you and I are two different people with different opinions...as it should be.

Edit: I stopped posting on the Ugly Sotterly thread early on because JPC exhausts me sometimes, but as you say there are plenty of other threads.

Last edited:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
It's funny you say that about a car wreck. I guess, I am weird... I have always looked the other way because I don't feel I have the right to look upon someone else's troubles, or possible tragedy. Anyway...My answer: If a member who does not like JPC, sees that he has started a thread...just don't go there. If a member finds JPC is being quoted on a thread that he did not originate, and he offends that member so much...get off the thread. Seems pretty simple to me. But, you and I are two different people with different opinions...as it should be.

Well aren't you little miss Politically Correct.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

How would you know if you should stop and help if you look away? Seems our forum posting views aren't the only differences.......:buddies:

mamatutu

mama to two

[/COLOR]
Well aren't you little miss Politically Correct.

No, Roberta, I am far from politically correct. It's just my nature,...I can't look; just like I can't re-run over a dead animal in the road...I go around it. Like I said...I am weird. This gives me a chance to say, since we are voting, that the best signature on this forum that I have seen so far is retrodeb's:

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." ~Voltaire~

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
How would you know if you should stop and help if you look away? Seems our forum posting views aren't the only differences.......:buddies:

Now you are nitpicking...if an accident occurred right in front of me, I would stop, to see if I could help, or be a witness. You made it sound like it was an accident that had already occurred, as in authorities were already handling it, and you had to look at the car wreck. (also called rubber necking) Two different situations. Tell me which scenario you are referring to, please.

mamatutu

mama to two
Perhaps you will understand when you grow up.

Originally Posted by justiceforall
I'd go with the second one, but it's poorly written.

Well if you feel you can do better, by all means please do so and don't criticize me.

Well, Roberta, I guess we will have to grow up together.

I am afraid, if you feel so criticized by justice's post, we, as a forum, need to put JPC on suicide watch.

Last edited:

Mabus

Free Rent
Alot of people talk the talk, JPC has walked the walk more than 99% of the people doing the talking. One thing about JPC is that he does what he believes is right, he puts his name on the ballots, and IMO he's not afraid to say how he feels. I think everyone, including JPC's most harsh critics, can show him an ounce of respect for attempting the democratic process instead of #####ing about politics on a local barstool.

At least half who enter the political scene fail; JPC has, but I do applaud his effort and enthusiasm (not his platform).

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Now you are nitpicking...if an accident occurred right in front of me, I would stop, to see if I could help, or be a witness. You made it sound like it was an accident that had already occurred, as in authorities were already handling it, and you had to look at the car wreck. (also called rubber necking) Two different situations. Tell me which scenario you are referring to, please.

Don't be so defensive, I threw the :buddies: in there..........

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Alot of people talk the talk, JPC has walked the walk more than 99% of the people doing the talking. One thing about JPC is that he does what he believes is right, he puts his name on the ballots, and IMO he's not afraid to say how he feels. I think everyone, including JPC's most harsh critics, can show him an ounce of respect for attempting the democratic process instead of #####ing about politics on a local barstool.

At least half who enter the political scene fail; JPC has, but I do applaud his effort and enthusiasm (not his platform).

I'm glad you admire Jimmy but I believe he's as dangerous to Md as Obama is to the nation; a political agenda that inspires to divide and weaken as a whole instead of to build and strengthen