J.P. Cusick

J.P.Cusick

• He posts about every 6 months to validate his unbalanced mental status.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • He really is a IDIOT.

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Thinks he’s Charles Manson, wants to start a race war but he is fighting for the wrong side.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

He wasn't implying irony about you complaining. He was saying you have no leverage to tell anyone else to be realistic when your mind exists on another planet in another galaxy in some remote alter-universe.

Yeah right.

As if you speak for the "Gilligan".

... the Skipper too. :blahblah:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You been hooking up with Lisa Marie?

I certainly do not kiss-n-tell.

:buddies:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

Well..he DID get it 100% right. :diva:

I realize that you want to defend the poor little man, but the hard reality is that you speak only for your self, and he only speaks for him self, whether either of you have the guts to do so or not.

But in this case I will be happy to play along with you two having the one mind in agreement with each other.

According to the original comment #40, linked HERE, then it was hvp05 who declared that he himself needed help to explain things.

As such, and as I said, he needs to grow up and get a real life, and my suggesting that a real hard drunk might give him the needed adjustment - that is still correct and true.

Thereafter "your spokesperson" hvp05 said that he did not understand my meaning of "reality" which I guess means you too (Gilligan) does not understand "reality" either since your spokesperson said as you think 100% right.

So I have given you the realistic explanation, and I told your spokesperson how he can get the realistic explanation, so the imaginary "irony" is hereby solved.

Say, Jimmy...lookit those poll numbers, eh? You must be so proud...

The poll means nothing to me, but I am amused by it.

I really did give a rather precise commentary on that poll on page 3 posting #21, linked HERE, but that takes us back to that thing concerning reality which you and your buddy have so much trouble understanding.

:coffee: