J.P. Cusick

J.P.Cusick

• He posts about every 6 months to validate his unbalanced mental status.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • He really is a IDIOT.

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Thinks he’s Charles Manson, wants to start a race war but he is fighting for the wrong side.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

I know I should not respond to this "person", but it is too hard not to. As I read through his responses I came up with a few explanations about J.P. Cusick. Pick one or feel free to post any other ones that come to mind.

The correct answer is that I post about subjects that have real meaning and real significance and that is why my postings do carry the greater weight.

Other people see it as meaningful to blabber about some Country on the other side of the planet as like talking on and on about Iran or China, and of course complain about whoever is the US President or Congress or celebrity, and the ever popular scandal subjects, but those kinds of discussions are usually just emotional outburst without any real substance.

So a lot of people will post things or opinions of substance, but the vast majority do not. That is why we will get an interesting subject which does matter and then we get a lot of nonsense childish posting because many people simply can not rise to the mature level of talking reality instead of out bursting their emotions.

And it might look like it but truly I am NOT being hateful or derogatory to the many childish postings on the board as I welcome anybody into my discussions, and we just need to be respectful of immature and emotional posters because they are just people as like we all are.

That is the real reason for my own status in that I do post about meaningful and significant subjects that really do matter.

As like that ugly Sotterley slave Plantation is right here in our own community and our individual opions about it does indeed matter a lot.

This is also why a lot of people will dislike me and even fear me which is because I am a person that talks right and does right and as such I matter.

Just FYI.

:howdy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This is also why a lot of people will dislike me and even fear me which is because I am a person that talks right and does right and as such I matter.

Just FYI.

:y:

Ummm..just FYI..all of that would be a huge NOT. Yr simply a deluded fruitcake...but lots of fun to watch.

Carry on.

Mabus

Free Rent
I'm glad you admire Jimmy but I believe he's as dangerous to Md as Obama is to the nation; a political agenda that inspires to divide and weaken as a whole instead of to build and strengthen

I don't think he's dangerous at all...with the levels of "support" in his campaigns I'd consider him a non-factor.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Definition of insanity:

"Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results."

JPC = insane. :coffee:

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
The correct answer is that I post about subjects that have real meaning and real significance and that is why my postings do carry the greater weight.

Other people see it as meaningful to blabber about some Country on the other side of the planet as like talking on and on about Iran or China, and of course complain about whoever is the US President or Congress or celebrity, and the ever popular scandal subjects, but those kinds of discussions are usually just emotional outburst without any real substance.

So a lot of people will post things or opinions of substance, but the vast majority do not. That is why we will get an interesting subject which does matter and then we get a lot of nonsense childish posting because many people simply can not rise to the mature level of talking reality instead of out bursting their emotions.

And it might look like it but truly I am NOT being hateful or derogatory to the many childish postings on the board as I welcome anybody into my discussions, and we just need to be respectful of immature and emotional posters because they are just people as like we all are.

That is the real reason for my own status in that I do post about meaningful and significant subjects that really do matter.

As like that ugly Sotterley slave Plantation is right here in our own community and our individual opions about it does indeed matter a lot.

Just FYI.

:howdy:

I have not weighed in about Sotterley but I'm going to.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana

We are in a society where the majority of Americans think we live in a Democracy, not a Democratic Republic. People who do not know about the evils of slavery in the past might actually be condemned to return slavery in our future. Many Congressional candidates have already sought to repeal basic safety regulations and we had an idiot run for Congress a few years ago on the platform of repealing child support laws and other protections to divorced wives.

We teach history for a reason.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana

We are in a society where the majority of Americans think we live in a Democracy, not a Democratic Republic. People who do not know about the evils of slavery in the past might actually be condemned to return slavery in our future. Many Congressional candidates have already sought to repeal basic safety regulations and we had an idiot run for Congress a few years ago on the platform of repealing child support laws and other protections to divorced wives.

This must be the reason the women's restroom at the Charles County School HQ building has your picture that has the caption 'Don't let this happen again!'

j/k (but it might be true)

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

We are in a society where the majority of Americans think we live in a Democracy, not a Democratic Republic. People who do not know about the evils of slavery in the past might actually be condemned to return slavery in our future.

I honestly can not understand why it is that so many people fail to understand the very simple point that Sotterley is NOT teaching history - no, they are teaching white lies, and white lies are not history.

And yes many people do NOT know about the evils of slavery - and they do not learn about the evils of slavery at the Sotterley Plantation.

Instead of teaching the truth as our true history they teach the white lies instead, and it is reprehensible and disgusting.

We do teach history for excellent reasons, and the Sotterley slave Plantation teaches its white lies for it own despicable reasons.

:whistle:

I honestly can not understand why it is that so many people fail to understand the very simple point that Sotterley is NOT teaching history - no, they are teaching white lies, and white lies are not history.

And yes many people do NOT know about the evils of slavery - and they do not learn about the evils of slavery at the Sotterley Plantation.

Instead of teaching the truth as our true history they teach the white lies instead, and it is reprehensible and disgusting.

We do teach history for excellent reasons, and the Sotterley slave Plantation teaches its white lies for it own despicable reasons.

I really wish someone would fill the palms of your hands with 5 minute epoxy and held them together for 6. :coffee:

gemma_rae

I honestly can not understand why you haven't been institutionalized. You're obsession with a former plantation can only be explained by some form of compulsive disorder or dementia.

Rock on you Box o' Rocks :larry:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

I honestly can not understand why you haven't been institutionalized.

The reason for that is completely based on fear.

As in both the crazy people and the normal people are each afraid of each other, so if I was put into an institution then I would tell the crazies about the normals and that would upset the balance, because if the crazies stopped being afraid of the normals then the normals would panic and we would have an ever greater hell on earth.

You're obsession with a former plantation can only be explained by some form of compulsive disorder or dementia.

That is not the end of it, since I also have another obsession with the evil Child Support, and for spray paint, obsessed with horny women, with Canadian whiskey and with Budweiser beer, obsessed with historic trucks along with the ugly Sotterley slave Plantation, so it is a bit more complicated then what many people realize.

Rock on you Box o' Rocks

You mean I really get a box?

:getdown:

Hank

my war
The reason for that is completely based on fear.

As in both the crazy people and the normal people are each afraid of each other, so if I was put into an institution then I would tell the crazies about the normals and that would upset the balance, because if the crazies stopped being afraid of the normals then the normals would panic and we would have an ever greater hell on earth.

That is not the end of it, since I also have another obsession with the evil Child Support, and for spray paint, obsessed with horny women, with Canadian whiskey and with Budweiser beer, obsessed with historic trucks along with the ugly Sotterley slave Plantation, so it is a bit more complicated then what many people realize.

You mean I really get a box?

I wanna make sweet love to you! :dye:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

I wanna make sweet love to you!

I can not tell much about you from your profile - but if you are a mature female then we might be able to work some thing out.

Everyone loves me - Link - as it happens so naturally with me.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
:lmao:

Seems you decided to start drinking again. That will help explain some things.

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

VoteJP said:
I wanna make sweet love to you!

I can not tell much about you from your profile - but if you are a mature female then we might be able to work some thing out.

Everyone loves me - Link - as it happens so naturally with me.

You don't have room to be picky, take what you can get.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

Seems you decided to start drinking again. That will help explain some things.

I say you need to grow up and get your own life - or get your self a real life.

What I suggest is that you your-self go out to have some drinks, and do not drink at home, and get your self severely drunk at least one time, and do it thoroughly as in blind stupid drunk, because maybe that would give you some realistic enlightenment, and get a life away from whatever it is that possesses you as you show your self to be now.

Of course - do not drink and drive, so take a Taxis or the Bus or some other transportation, and then medicate thyself with large amounts of booze.

Instead of your constant criticizing and complaining you could come out into the real world and then you might find some realistic explanations.

:buddies: ...... :drool:

==================================

You don't have room to be picky, take what you can get.

All I said was a "mature female" which is a fairly wide latitude - and it could mean just a mature age (over 21) and not necessarily a mature mentality.

Truly I am not very "picky" as most other people seem to be, in that I try to simply judge any person or a girlfriend by their character far more so than by their looks or by their social standing or any other consideration.

Whatever a person looks like is the way that God made each of us, and unless there is surgery or injury then most people are born into our given appearance, and very often most people are even born into our social status too, so other people are far more picky about those kinds of things than what I am.

IMO of course.

:coffee: