J.P. Cusick

J.P.Cusick

• He posts about every 6 months to validate his unbalanced mental status.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • He really is a IDIOT.

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Thinks he’s Charles Manson, wants to start a race war but he is fighting for the wrong side.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
get your self severely drunk at least one time, and do it thoroughly as in blind stupid drunk, because maybe that would give you some realistic enlightenment
This sounds like a great idea. Maybe I'll get some girl pregnant then run when she comes after me for child support. Imagine all the fun I could have traveling cross-country. :banana:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

This sounds like a great idea. Maybe I'll get some girl pregnant then run when she comes after me for child support. Imagine all the fun I could have traveling cross-country.

I will even buy you a drink or more.

And I will take care of the child while you are gone.

:coffee:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

Irony Alert!! Irony Alert!! Alarrrum! Alarrrum!

There is no irony, but maybe my posting is just too complicated for some people to understand.

So as an explanation:

It is true that I myself will post complaints and criticisms but I only do that based on realistic subjects, and I always give a suggested solution or remedy to the things which I criticize.

As in example: I complain about the evil Child Support and then I also said to elect me into office and I would fix the thievery, or I criticize the ugly slave plantation and I add the suggestion that we tear down that ugly place as a doable solution, then I critique "hvp05" but I also tell him the solution to get drunk and get a life as his remedy.

So no, it is not the same thing and it is not an irony at all, as in "hvp05" simply throws out his childish complaints and criticism as if he is perched atop of some pedestal without any sense or reason and without any couth.

:blahblah:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
JP, I wouldn't want you to leave the forums. Your posts are usually at least a little "out there" (as in nutty), and sometimes the things you say are downright hilarious. To say that I disagree with your views most of the time would be putting it mildly, but on the other hand your outlook and thought processes are very entertaining and sometimes educational (in a way other than you intended, I'm afraid). I used to be convinced you were the MPD for somebody here with a very sly sense of humor. Anyway, I certainly don't feel antagonism for you, but that's in part because I don't take you seriously - no offense meant, being honest).

hvp05

There is no irony, but maybe my posting is just too complicated for some people to understand.
He wasn't implying irony about you complaining. He was saying you have no leverage to tell anyone else to be realistic when your mind exists on another planet in another galaxy in some remote alter-universe. :lol:

Hank

my war
He wasn't implying irony about you complaining. He was saying you have no leverage to tell anyone else to be realistic when your mind exists on another planet in another galaxy in some remote alter-universe. :lol:

And you interact with him daily... What does that say about you? :lmao:

hvp05

And you interact with him daily... What does that say about you?
Clearly it means I, along with everyone else, should bow down to you because you are a genius and toootally not a stalker.

Hank

my war
Clearly it means I, along with everyone else, should bow down to you because you are a genius and toootally not a stalker.

Not sure if you or Gilligan should be deemed Hero of the Stupid... Clem, JP, Lance, Italian, Starman... Quite the resume of who you interact with....Carry on.... :loser:

Mabus

Free Rent
Not sure if you or Gilligan should be deemed Hero of the Stupid... Clem, JP, Lance, Italian, Starman... Quite the resume of who you interact with....Carry on.... :loser:

My vote is the forum bigot baja28 aka RedneckTrayvon

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
My vote is the forum bigot baja28 aka RedneckTrayvon
Such anger!!! I'm livin rent free in your head 24/7. Do you have dreams about me too? I swear it wasn't me boinking J. You should seek professional help dude. :poorbaby: