Jan 6 Prime Time

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:sshrug:

I'm up at 0345 everyday, I need my beauty sleep

:razz:
Just bustin' your chops. I don't know how people do it. I lived in SOMD and worked in NOVA for a brief period. I was young at the time and still couldn't adjust.

SamSpade

Hell, I work from home and still can't sleep past 4 or 5, tho I do take a nap in the early afternoon.
Me too. Actually I have found that I have a very hard time sleeping more than five hours, no matter WHAT time I go to bed.

I am beginning to take to heart all the buzz lately about getting a good night's sleep.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Hell, I work from home and still can't sleep past 4 or 5, tho I do take a nap in the early afternoon.
My sleep hours are getting shorter as I age. I usually turn the light out before 11:00 and get up at 5:00 most mornings.
We watched Stay Sweet, Pray and Obay. What a cult!
Obay is what my fishing buddy's widow seasons her hard crabs with. My poor VM to text function uses lots of (?)s when she leaves a msg.

herb749

Heard snippets. Evidently I've done exactly what I accuse the left of doing - waiting to hear people on the right make comments.

Still, three things I did hear - Cheney mentioning at length that they knew of possible impending attacks DAYS ahead of time, which means what we all said over a year ago - her repeating that this was NOT spontaneous utterly absolves Trump of having "incited" a crowd, because they were going to do it anyway. A Proud Boy saying when they arrived, clearly indicating they were nowhere near Trump when he spoke. And repeated commentary in addition to what was mentioned, that IF they knew trouble was coming, why was a request for the presence of the National Guard REPEATEDLY rebuffed by the Democratic leaders of Congress and the Mayor of Washington?

If true, there IS only one reason (excepting sheer stupidity, which I won't totally rule out) - they WANTED a confrontation to happen. They knew it was coming, and they set the stage. Had the Guard been there, it could never have happened.

Its safe to say the democrats hung the capitol police out to dry .

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My sleep hours are getting shorter as I age. I usually turn the light out before 11:00 and get up at 5:00 most mornings.

Obay is what my fishing buddy's widow seasons her hard crabs with. My poor VM to text function uses lots of (?)s when she leaves a msg.
I know. I saw it after I hit send and can’t figure out how to edit on my phone. 🤪

Hijinx

Sam Spade.
If true, there IS only one reason (excepting sheer stupidity, which I won't totally rule out) - they WANTED a confrontation to happen. They knew it was coming, and they set the stage. Had the Guard been there, it could never have happened.

You are exactly right. It was a planned operation as was the arrest of those people being held unconstitutionally in DC jail. Pelosi should be arrested for it .

Anyway, that is certainly not the result that the Democrats were looking for last night.
Still waiting to hear more.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Honestly, I don't care about their little dog and pony show. It's bullshit and they'll get away with it - nothing I can do about that. It's maddening to see these people - these elected people who are supposed to represent us - lying and spinning, insisting that if they don't destroy our democracy it will destroy our democracy.

:crazy:

So since there's nothing I can do about it, there's no sense getting myself all worked up. Like the Paula Jones case getting dismissed by a paid political hack, the murder of Ashli Babbit is another epiphany moment driving home the fact that these terrible people can do whatever they please and there is nothing we can do to stop them. That woman had a husband and a family that will never get justice, and they themselves are receiving death threats from the Democrat mob.

Her husband was on one of the shows talking about the death threats he's received, and he said, "What did I do on Jan 6 besides become a widower?" That was heartbreaking, but that's the way it is.

The psychos have been unleashed by social media and stirred up by Marxist Democrats. Democrat politicians call for violence against a Supreme Court Justice they don't like, and then laugh and sneer when that Justice is attacked in his own home with his young daughters in the house. And they will never be held accountable for that. Not ever.

It's the world we live in now.

herb749

Sam Spade.

You are exactly right. It was a planned operation as was the arrest of those people being held unconstitutionally in DC jail. Pelosi should be arrested for it .

Anyway, that is certainly not the result that the Democrats were looking for last night.
Still waiting to hear more.

I'm waiting to see if Tucker Carlson had more viewers than the major networks showing this. Would be pretty telling if he did.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do we all understand that this so-called committee will decide what they want to decide, regardless of any facts? Just like the not one but TWO impeachments they lobbed at Trump?

They could save us some time and taxpayer dollars and just hand down their edict, but then what would the skeevy lawyers do for Scotch money?

LJ1999

I haven't seen any of it but I did see a headline this morning, that if true, proves just typical Bull$#it.

Supposedly they played a voice over of Trump talking about a crowd at one of his rallies, saying how lovely they are, while showing the scenes at the Capital.

PJay

dbc2317e4af672f1~2.jpeg