Janet Yellen blames Americans' 'splurging' for record-high inflation

OccamsRazor

What's that saying? "I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you."

And even if I do go over it again, you'll just ignore it and toss out some other blurt that has nothing to do with what we're talking about, AND you'll insist I said it when I said nothing of the kind.

No thanks.
Obviously.... you can't. So, the rest is just noise.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Yeah, now go ahead and ask me again why I don't want to put time and effort into rehashing a discussion that you can read for yourself.....
feeling-sense-of-futility.jpg

OccamsRazor

It was explained to you quite simply just a couple posts ago and you blew right past it.
Do you happen to mean what LightRoasted said? I don't see anywhere YOU explained your thoughts.
Even so, it was never connected to the point I was trying to make. I asked twice for you to connect it or explain how your 1% comment was in any way relevant to my point and I am still awaiting that answer.
No worries though. I know it won't be :rolleyes:

somdwatch

Indeed. We have gone from meteoric personal savings to meteoric personal consumer debt levels.

Just do the math.

Of course, it's not our fault - we love to spend money when flush with cash. The root cause is 8 TRILLION worth of cash flooding the economy courtesy of the fat orange man. There is a very clear cause and effect here.
Damn, I bet you're glad that MD passed legalized pot! You won't have to purchase it to become that dull of mind! Go grow your 2 plants!