Jarboe Sounds Off! Renegade ATV Offenders...

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by SeaRide
CowGirlUp

Let me ask you this. What does the MD law say about PWC(personal water craft) being operated less than 100 feet from anything like trotlines, buoys, poles, docks, boats, and other PWCs?

What does the MD law say about operating PWC on atlantic ocean?

I bet you got no clue but pls prove me wrong.

Did you know my Career Goal is to be a Department of Natural Resources Police Officer? No..I didnt think you did

SeaRide

Originally posted by CowGirlUp
Did you know my Career Goal is to be a Department of Natural Resources Police Officer? No..I didnt think you did
Well, obviously you are not gonna make it.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by *archimedes*
I thought it was pretty generous, given this forums history :confused:
I just don't think it's right to tell someone that they aren't going to acheive their goals. As long as those goals are attainable, that is. CGU's is, not like if Tig's goal was to be Scrabble champion of the world. :wink:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by cariblue
I disagree. I think the locals have made themselves heard and that's what has prevented a lot of growth. I can only imagine what it would be like right now if people didn't say "no".

How much more damn growth do you want? WTH....there are grocery stores being built right next to each other for christ sakes...gas stations with in a mile of each other. And who in gods name needs a KMart, WalMary and Target. They are all the same. And really how many Wawas and Sheetz do we need....

Have you ever heard the Song "The Little Man" by Alan Jackson.? Well maybe you should listen to it....