Jarboe Sounds Off! Renegade ATV Offenders...

tater

Originally posted by *archimedes*
Oh I think you'll find just as many waterfront property owners hating jet skiers as you do people hating ATVers. Basically the only people who like ATVs and jet skis are the ones who don't have to put up with the noise and trespassing and mess. To everyone else their operators are just *******s.

So much for my fun :duh:. Guess I'll have to go with plan B: get a unicycle and a house with a big garage :banghead:

dustin

UAIOE
Originally posted by Flo
Jet Skiers for the most part are a nusience also...try fishing or crabbing while a jet skier goes over your lines!!! :mad:

Well the same could be said about these monstrous SUV's pulling out in front of me while I'm actually obeying the traffic laws on my streetbike. No matter who you talk to someone's got a beef with someone/something else.

in my best Aretha Franklin voice:lol:
R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

F

Flo

Originally posted by dustin
Well the same could be said about these monstrous SUV's pulling out in front of me while I'm actually obeying the traffic laws on my streetbike. No matter who you talk to someone's got a beef with someone/something else.

in my best Aretha Franklin voice:lol:
R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

That is what it should be all about "R-E-S-P-E-C-T." :wink:

Don't own an SUV. Don't dislike them, just wouldn't have one!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by CowGirlUp
This is crap...there is nothing wrong with ATV's. Yes some people do take the privlage for granted, but that does not give anybody the right to crusify ATV owners.

I never said that trespassers shouldnt be crusified for there actions....but you cant crusify other ATV owners for the act of someone else. This thread gave me the opportunity to voice an opinion, which would be change, so I acted on the opportunity. These entire forums are for voicing opinions...

As for ESEF.... :burning:
If you want to voice an opinion about change, start a thread about it. But this thread had nothing to do with change in the county. Don't be mad at me because you're :offtopic: :razz:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by Flo
Jet Skiers for the most part are a nusience also...try fishing or crabbing while a jet skier goes over your lines!!! :mad:

Ok well my family fishes, crabs, owns land....and rides jet skis. It just as much ones right as it is the others....

F

Flo

Originally posted by *archimedes*
I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, ATVs and Jet Skis and Snow Mobiles are fun as hell, but people apparently don't consider where they are going to use them when they buy them, and refuse to use them responsibly. :shrug:

:high5:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I'd suggest filming or photographing the offenders. Turn COPIES of the photos over to the cops and if you can find out who is doing it on your own, become on of the sue sluts and file a lawsuit against the responsible parties. You can always drop the suit if they agree not to trespass again.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by aps45819
I'd suggest filming or photographing the offenders. Turn COPIES of the photos over to the cops and if you can find out who is doing it on your own, become on of the sue sluts and file a lawsuit against the responsible parties. You can always drop the suit if they agree not to trespass again.

Yeah you can buy these really nifty cameras to hang on trees out of the Cabelas magazine....hunters use them.

F

Flo

Ok well my family fishes, crabs, owns land....and rides jet skis. It just as much ones right as it is the others....

So, hopefully you do it all on your own land!!

SeaRide

CowGirlUp

Let me ask you this. What does the MD law say about PWC(personal water craft) being operated less than 100 feet from anything like trotlines, buoys, poles, docks, boats, and other PWCs?

What does the MD law say about operating PWC on atlantic ocean?

I bet you got no clue but pls prove me wrong.

F

Flo

Originally posted by SeaRide
CowGirlUp

Let me ask you this. What does the MD law say about PWC(personal water craft) being operated less than 100 feet from anything like trotlines, buoys, poles, docks, boats, and other PWCs?

What does the MD law say about operating PWC on atlantic ocean?

I bet you got no clue but pls prove me wrong.

:high5:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by cariblue
I still say if she doesn't like it here anymore, she should move. No one is making her stay here with all the horrible people that have been uprooted from other area's and had no choice but to move here in order to keep their jobs. Some people even moved here because they like it here. Imagine that.
Why should she move away when her entire family is here? This is her home as much as it is anyone elses. She likes the country aspect of living here. So do I. I don't want to see all of the "urban-sprawl" crap anymore than anyone else. People that have moved here have been making things happen to change that country aspect. But the "locals" haven't done a damn thing to stop it, so unless you're going to do something about it, stop b*tching and moaning about it.