Jealousy

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
My attitude has changed since I last posted in this thread. Less wasted energy now.

Interest in others? Cool. Time for me to split. :yay:

My attitude has changed since I last posted in this thread. Less wasted energy now.

Interest in others? Cool. Time for me to split. :yay:
That is a healthy and normal response.... as long as your follow-through is to really move on. No more contact. No more dates. No more presents. :yay:

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
If you are dating someone and they indicate interest in someone else - not just random, but genuinely getting chummy and showing attraction ("what? she's just a friend....") - how do you react?

Some folks up their game and start competing against the new interest.

Others, like me, walk away and let them have at it.

Which one are you?

AGAIN this is regarding a true romantic "threat", not a real "just friends" or the cute bartender with the bare midriff.

My dog only gets upset when I show the other dog or the cat some affection. If I show a person some affection, he doesnt mind.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
That is a healthy and normal response.... as long as your follow-through is to really move on. No more contact. No more dates. No more presents. :yay:

I concur! It's a done deal (and has been for a little while). MUCH easier than I thought. :biggrin:

Now, as for that "healthy and normal" thing.....we know that I'm neither....:evil:

Gotta put the FUN in dysFUNctional! :killingme

Last edited:

Roman

I concur! It's a done deal (and has been for a little while). MUCH easier than I thought. :biggrin:

Now, as for that "healthy and normal" thing.....we know that I'm neither....:evil:

Gotta put the FUN in dysFUNctional! :killingme
RR...is there anyone on here that is completely NORMAL? I know I'm not.....

ZARA

RR...is there anyone on here that is completely NORMAL? I know I'm not.....

Normal people are people that have never had to endure life trails. They have never had to use twisted humor to cope. They have never had to do without to ensure their families had what they need. They have never had to decide which was more important, a gallon of gas or a gallon of milk.

F* normal people.

I'll remain abnormal and crazy 'cause when the world begins falling apart, I will know how to survive.:buddies:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Normal people are people that have never had to endure life trails. They have never had to use twisted humor to cope. They have never had to do without to ensure their families had what they need. They have never had to decide which was more important, a gallon of gas or a gallon of milk.

I thought that was normal. :confused:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Normal people (whom my friends refer to as "Normies" and "Earth People") are both blessed and cursed in the life experiences category.

But, then again, define "normal." HA! Not so easy, is it?

Anyway, I'll continue to catalog my Index of Maladjustments, and view the world through the lens of strangeness and entertain people with my warped thinking.

On the other hand, I have the same number of fingers.

:biggrin:

sunnyside393

If you are dating someone and they indicate interest in someone else - not just random, but genuinely getting chummy and showing attraction ("what? she's just a friend....") - how do you react?

Some folks up their game and start competing against the new interest.

Others, like me, walk away and let them have at it.

Which one are you?

AGAIN this is regarding a true romantic "threat", not a real "just friends" or the cute bartender with the bare midriff.

Walk away.........jealousy is not love.....if they are jealous of you or want to try to make you jealous of them..........none of it is love.......if one party is really committed to the relationship, it might be overlooked as a misunderstanding initally.....however, repeat performances are right on target......it is the "true" them

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I assumed it was a dating scenario.
If it happened as a married scenario...At one time I would walk away.
But today..I would take half of everything and THEN I would walk away.
I will not compete.
Now if cheating...bitch better pray she can run faster than I can spin the dial on my safe...

I'd feel the same way, but I don't want to go to jail for murder.