Jeans that fit

luvmygdaughters

I cant be the only woman out there in her mid 50's, not skinny but not obese with a rather rounded rearend, looking for a pair of jeans that will fit right.

I'm not 18 - 21, I dont weigh 85 lbs. I dont wear thongs that like to hang out the top of the low rise jeans. All I want it a pair of jeans that will fit a mature body without a big gap in the back or want to hit way below my belly button. If any ladies out there have a name or brand of jeans that fit comfortable but dont let everything hang out or make me feel like I'm wearing my grandfathers overalls, please share.:popcorn:

krb

Pricey, but "Not Your Daughters Jeans" are great!!!! ($100 per pair, but I'm on year two with mine). They sell at better department stores, online and have a store at Arundel Mills.

stockgirl

Stocki
I like mid-rise boot cut jeans. I'm not in my 50s but don't wear junior clothing either. I'm certainly not 85 pounds. I haven't been since I was 12. I certainly have a round bottom too. :lol:

stockgirl

Stocki

Attachments

• BigButtLoveIV.jpg
    BigButtLoveIV.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 174

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I just don't wear them anymore. I no longer find them comfortable, so I don't really miss them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I cant be the only woman out there in her mid 50's, not skinny but not obese with a rather rounded rearend, looking for a pair of jeans that will fit right.

Try Liz Claiborne jeans - they have them at Belk. I have your same bootylicious figure and those are the jeans that fit and look best.

sm8

I like the St. Johns bay ones at JC Penney. I have not bought jeans in quite a while but last time I did they had several different cuts. I prefered some more than others.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I would suggest you take a look at Old Navy jeans. They carry them in the store and they seem to fit pretty well. And since they don't cost an arm and leg you can try them out to see

I like American Eagle and Hollister jeans. :ohwell:

My favorite are Seven for All Mankind but they are too pricey now that I have other priorities. :bawl: