Jen Psaki Dancing and Ducking

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psaki: It’s ‘Irresponsible’ To Claim Americans Are ‘Stranded’ In Afghanistan While Thousands Still There

TRANSCRIPT:

PETER DOOCY, FOX NEWS REPORTER: Does the president have a sense that most of the criticism is not of leaving Afghanistan, it’s the way that he has ordered it to happen by pulling the troops before getting these Americans, who are now stranded? Does he have a sense of that?
JEN PSAKI, WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY: First of all, I think it’s irresponsible to say Americans are stranded. They are not. We are committed to bringing Americans who want to come home, home. We are in touch with them via phone, via text, via email, via any way that we can possibly reach Americans to get them home if they want to return home.
DOOCY: There are no Americans stranded is the White House’s official position on what’s happening in Afghanistan right now?
PSAKI: I’m just calling you out for staying that we are stranding Americans in Afghanistan. When we have been very clear that we are not leaving Americans who want to return home, we are going to bring them home and I think that’s important for the American public to hear and understand.

:tantrum

Americans are not stranded, if we say they are not stranded, and they want to come home.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I’m just calling you out for saying we are stranding Americans in Afghanistan,” Psaki retorted, “when we have been very clear that we are not leaving Americans who want to return home. We are going to bring them home, and I think that’s important for the American public to hear and understand.”

Notice what she did there. Doocy asked if Americans were stranded, and Psaki rearranged the question to say that the Biden administration is not “stranding” Americans, as if to say, “Hey, don’t blame us. We’re not the ones doing the stranding.” These unlucky folks just woke up one day and discovered they were stranded—for no apparent reason. Biden’s actions had nothing to do with the fact that Americans in Afghanistan are terrified to leave their homes with the Taliban roaming the streets beheading people and have been advised by the State Department to shelter in place until they receive the all-clear to proceed to the airport.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psaki caught flat-footed by question about California students stranded in Afghanistan

The reporter asked, "The LA Times has a story saying that a group of students and their parents are in Afghanistan. Do you have any more information on that or is that?--"

"I do not. Who have recently traveled into Afghanistan?" Psaki stated in response, appearing confused about the report.

The reporter noted that the students and their families are "apparently stranded in Afghanistan, having traveled there? I don't I don't know for certain."

Psaki then replied, "I certainly don't have additional information on that. I know, as our secretary of state just noted, when he went through a a thorough summary of American citizens and our contacts and our focus over the last several days, he gave an update. I am happy to take their information if there is something more detailed to have."

Psaki's response during the briefing came as a surprise to congressional advocates for the American citizens trapped in Kabul.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psaki: ‘We Have Enormous Leverage Over The Taliban’

On Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked about what kind of “leverage” the United States has over the Taliban.

Psaki pointed reporters to the remarks Secretary of State made on Monday. She went on to say that “we have enormous leverage over the Taliban.”

She said that includes “access to the global marketplace,” claiming that is “not a small piece of leverage.”

“In order to gain access to the global marketplace, we’re going to be watching closely as will the global community. I would note that yesterday, the U.N. Security Council also…passed a resolution that made clear to what the expectation is in terms of safe travel and evacuation, or departure, I should say, of individuals who want to leave Afghanistan,” she added.

:lmao:

They have China and Russia ... The Tallyban doesn't need Biden and the UN

herb749

Psaki: ‘We Have Enormous Leverage Over The Taliban’

On Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked about what kind of “leverage” the United States has over the Taliban.

Psaki pointed reporters to the remarks Secretary of State made on Monday. She went on to say that “we have enormous leverage over the Taliban.”

She said that includes “access to the global marketplace,” claiming that is “not a small piece of leverage.”

“In order to gain access to the global marketplace, we’re going to be watching closely as will the global community. I would note that yesterday, the U.N. Security Council also…passed a resolution that made clear to what the expectation is in terms of safe travel and evacuation, or departure, I should say, of individuals who want to leave Afghanistan,” she added.

:lmao:

They have China and Russia ... The Tallyban doesn't need Biden and the UN

Why is it democrats want to always ignore China .? :sshrug:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Psaki: 'A Record 331 Million Americans Have Not Been Abandoned In Afghanistan'

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Press Secretary Jen Psaki lauded the Biden administration for not abandoning a record 331 million Americans in Afghanistan.

According to sources, an unprecedented 331,128,473 Americans are living safely in America and are not abandoned in Afghanistan. This number is 91,543 higher than last week's number, as approximately 91,543 babies were born in America this week.

"What the President has accomplished is simply unparalleled," said Psaki, wiping a tear from her eye. "It's like the Berlin airlift and Dunkirk had a beautiful love child, and that was this evacuation. We think we got about 96% of Americans out, which is A+ homework material, and on top of it all, we turned our homework in early. Boom. Eat that, Peter Doocy."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psaki lashes out at male reporter over Biden abortion question

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki lashed into a male reporter on Thursday after he questioned how President Biden could support abortion rights despite his Catholic faith — in light of the president’s strong criticism of the Supreme Court’s decision to uphold Texas’ controversial abortion bill.

“Following up on the Texas law, why does the president support abortion when his own Catholic faith teaches abortion is morally wrong?” asked Owen Jensen, a DC reporter for Eternal Word Television Network, known for its Catholic-focused programming.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The week in whoppers: Psaki’s huffy hypocrisy, CNN’s clueless criticism and more

This quote:

“I’m not going to get into private diplomatic conversations or leaked transcripts of phone calls.” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Sept. 1

We say: That was Psaki’s huffy response when asked about the leaked July 23 phone call between her boss and Ashraf Ghani, in which President Biden told the then-president of Afghanistan to lie about the Taliban’s growing success. She reacted very differently when President Donald Trump’s conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky leaked and led to impeachment, tweeting in 2019, “It is not just the call transcript. The whistleblower complaint would likely have more details. We need both.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psaki defends not allowing charter flights from Afghanistan to land at US bases

"We don't have a role in preventing flights from taking off," Psaki told reporters. "We are not on the ground, so that is not something that the U.S. government is doing. At the same time, some of these planes and some of the issues [include] where are they going to land."

Psaki noted that "a number of these planes" seeking to depart Afghanistan may have a "handful of Americans, but they may have several hundred individuals" who do not have proper documentation of identity.

"They may have several hundred individuals where we don't have manifests for them, we don't know what the security protocols are for them, we don't know what their documentation is," Psaki said, describing the situation as one of the "hard choices you face in government."

"Are we going to allow a plane with hundreds of people where we don't know who they are, we don't know what security protocols have been put in place, to land on a U.S. military base," Psaki stated, noting that there are "some charter planes taking off."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Jen Psaki Provides Electricity To All Of DC By Backpedaling On Exercise Bike