Jen Psaki Dancing and Ducking

glhs837

Power with Control
Just saw this on FB............

Grumpy

She's dancing her way right in my top 5 of the most evil people in DC. She is not a press secretary, she is the chief propagandist of the Biden regime. She has made her way into the top 2 Dems that I would love to punch in the face, she's number 2 to number 1 Ted Lieu. Her being a woman (I think) is holding her back from numero uno, I guess.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She's dancing her way right in my top 5 of the most evil people in DC. She is not a press secretary, she is the chief propagandist of the Biden regime. She has made her way into the top 2 Dems that I would love to punch in the face, she's number 2 to number 1 Ted Lieu. Her being a woman (I think) is holding her back from numero uno, I guess.
How sexist.

GregV814

Everyday! 😂

Look, Double R, sometimes, you just have to let sleeping dogs fall where they may.

Grumpy helped a lady with a flat tire one night. It was raining hard. She flagged him down and got in at the light. "It's a shame you ruined your gown in the rain" he said.

The rain fell hard. Making sure she didnt get wet, he held her umbrella and told her how to change the trucks tire!!! I've never seen a woman in her third trimester wrestle a stake body's tire so easily!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Look, Double R, sometimes, you just have to let sleeping dogs fall where they may.

Grumpy helped a lady with a flat tire one night. It was raining hard. She flagged him down and got in at the light. "It's a shame you ruined your gown in the rain" he said.

The rain fell hard. Making sure she didnt get wet, he held her umbrella and told her how to change the trucks tire!!! I've never seen a woman in her third trimester wrestle a stake body's tire so easily!!
Was his name Carrie?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘We’re A Little Tired Of’ Republicans Criticizing Us For Biden’s Border Crisis

Psaki made the remarks while answering a question from Daily Caller White House correspondent Shelby Talcott. Talcott asked Psaki if the administration could point to “tangible examples” of success that Vice President Kamala Harris’ alleged work in addressing the border crisis has had.

Psaki responded by claiming that it was going to be “a long-term effort” addressing the root causes of migration, like corruption and economic difficulties, before blaming “our broken immigration system.”

“There are a lot of Republicans out there giving speeches about how outraged they are about the situation at the border; not many who are putting forward solutions or steps that we could take,” Psaki claimed. “So, we’re a little tired of the speeches. We’d like to partner on solutions and working together to address this problem that has not been partisan in the past.”

Maybe the Head of DHS should not go around bragging with PRIDE How they have been removing all of the Trump ERA Policies

Hijinx

‘We’re A Little Tired Of’ Republicans Criticizing Us For Biden’s Border Crisis

Psaki made the remarks while answering a question from Daily Caller White House correspondent Shelby Talcott. Talcott asked Psaki if the administration could point to “tangible examples” of success that Vice President Kamala Harris’ alleged work in addressing the border crisis has had.

Psaki responded by claiming that it was going to be “a long-term effort” addressing the root causes of migration, like corruption and economic difficulties, before blaming “our broken immigration system.”

“There are a lot of Republicans out there giving speeches about how outraged they are about the situation at the border; not many who are putting forward solutions or steps that we could take,” Psaki claimed. “So, we’re a little tired of the speeches. We’d like to partner on solutions and working together to address this problem that has not been partisan in the past.”

Maybe the Head of DHS should not go around bragging with PRIDE How they have been removing all of the Trump ERA Policies

They had the solution right in their hands until Joe Biden started with his EO's and negating everything Trump had solved. If that stupid sorry excuse for an intelligent sentient human being would just wake up and see the truth.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Following Psaki's Orders: ABC, CBS Won't Say Biden Caused Booster 'Confusion'

We know of Psaki’s order to the press pool thanks to a soundbite from Fox News Channel’s Special Report and White House correspondent Peter Doocy:

DOOCY: And the administration is not taking responsibility for a rocky rollout of boosters; blaming reporters instead.
PSAKI: If everybody here is saying it's confusing then people here are going to think it's confusing.

ABC anchor David Muir and correspondent Eva Pilgrim were marching in lockstep with the administration’s directive and lauded the White House for their efforts.

“President Biden getting his Pfizer booster shot today. The first lady, Dr. Jill Biden getting her booster too, as thousands of Americans now line up, in fact, millions are now eligible for these boosters,” Muir enthusiastically announced. “Eight months after getting his second Pfizer shot, President Biden, rolling up his sleeve today for a vaccine booster,” touted Pilgrim

This was an obvious change of messaging for ABC. A little over a week ago, on September 19, This Week fill-in host Martha Raddatz had asked Dr. Anthony Fauci about the administration’s botched booster rollout where she called it “confusing”:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It’s ‘Unfair And Absurd’ That Companies Would Raise Costs For Consumers Due To Higher Taxes

TRANSCRIPT:

REPORTER: I want to ask you about what Republicans are pointing to in the analysis from the Joint Committee on Taxation. They say, according to — if I’ve read the chart correctly, more than 16 percent of taxpayers would see their taxes increase under the bill that’s approved by the House Ways and Means Committee. Will the President sign that bill if — as if — it is coming out of that committee? Or will he insist on the changes so that he will maintain his commitment that taxes won’t go up on people making $400,000 a year?
JEN PSAKI, WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY: I have not looked at the document or the report that you have put out. Obviously, the President — or that you have referenced, I should say — that the Republicans put out.

Obviously, the President’s commitment remains not raising taxes for anyone making less than $400,000 a year. There are some — and I’m not sure if this is the case in this report — who argue that, in the past, companies have passed on these costs to consumers. I’m not sure if that’s the argument being made in this report. We feel that that’s unfair and absurd, and the American people would not stand for that.

Are Progressives really the fuking stupid or they just do not care

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The White House Press Conference took an awkward turn Wednesday morning when straight-faced Press Secretary Jen Psaki leaned into the microphone and stated, “There is no border crisis, there is no inflation, the Afghanistan withdrawal was flawless, the pandemic is over, the vaccines are safe and effective, and I am not Jen Psaki.”

CNN’s Kaitlan Collins raised her hand and said, “Thanks for taking my question, whoever you are. Could you tell us about President Biden’s health?”

Psaki responded, “President Biden is perfectly healthy. He is alive and not a robot being controlled by an elite hacker unit funded by George Soros and Xi Jinping. Also, I am an angel from the planet Zarkthreb who feeds on the souls of the gullible.”

MSNBC’s White House correspondent then asked, “What is the vaccination status of angels living on Zarkthreb?”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jen Psaki, Cleanup on Aisle Four!

President Joe Biden’s statement about Senator Kyrsten Sinema being harassed in the bathroom — “I don’t think they’re appropriate tactics, but it happens to everybody from the — the only people it doesn’t happen to are people who have Secret Service standing around them. So, it’s — it’s part of the process” — earned him some scorn from columnists like Peggy Noonan:

His statement on Sen. Kyrsten Sinema being harassed in a ladies’ room by activists who hissed like the devil’s imps was wan and passive-aggressive: “I don’t think they’re appropriate tactics, but it happens to everybody. . . . It’s part of the process.” It doesn’t happen to everybody and to announce it is part of the process is to make it part of the process. It was as if he were saying: Yeah, she’s got me mad. Hound her some more.

Less noticed was White House press secretary Jen Psaki’s effort Friday afternoon to persuade reporters that Biden meant the opposite of what he said, that it was not a legitimate part of the process, that it doesn’t happen to everyone, and that it shouldn’t happen to anyone: