Jen Psaki Dancing and Ducking

SamSpade

Oh, they know.

They just choose to lie.
No, I’ve seen this. As you know, the behavior strongly resembles cultic religion.

It’s not that they lie. They have an odd relationship with truth.

They BELIEVE something and to them it becomes the truth.

As with cults which I have experienced firsthand for years - it doesn’t allow room for oops I was wrong. Grant you, it’s normal for people to resist admitting error, but this is pathological. Simple examination of the bloodbath remarks clearly shows their reaction was mistaken. When shown - they double down on stupid. The “fine people on both sides”? EVERY outlet got that wrong at first. A few printed retractions. The die-hards STILL quote it. Mueller investigation? Whole thing was concocted oppo research crap. Not to the left.

A year ago, I read an apology from none other than Naomi Wolf. NOT right-wing. Regarding the imagery and crap around J6.

Seeing a pattern? It’s not truth.

Hijinx

They are not lying in their own minds.

They really believe the horse sht they are putting out.
That is what is so crazy. They have no freaking idea of what is real.
It's actual mental illness.

SamSpade

You know, I can respect a Democrat when in the face of obvious overwhelming facts, they can calmly say, yeah we were wrong about that. We need to deal with it - I’m not on board with my party on this. Harold Ford, on The Five, will do this. Jessica Tarlov - sometimes. Donna Brazile, check the temperature in hell first.

Because for so many Dems, it’s the Emperor’s New Clothes. The rest of the world already sees Biden’s cognitive decline. And they’re mocking him, justifiably.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You know, I can respect a Democrat when in the face of obvious overwhelming facts, they can calmly say, yeah we were wrong about that. We need to deal with it - I’m not on board with my party on this. Harold Ford, on The Five, will do this. Jessica Tarlov - sometimes. Donna Brazile, check the temperature in hell first.

Because for so many Dems, it’s the Emperor’s New Clothes. The rest of the world already sees Biden’s cognitive decline. And they’re mocking him, justifiably.

Harold Fords and Joe Leibermans are few and far between these days.

That Democrat party is dead.

We're playing Republirats and Marxists now.

WingsOfGold

I can take Ford over Lieberman by far. He actually analyzes opposing views ideas. Not always right but he does give it a shot. Unfortunately he wouldn't be welcome on the NAZI news media.
Funny how that works, RW media allow him and even asssholes like Tarlov, THIS site allows Tubby and her idiot ilk, try that on opposing private local media.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I can take Ford over Lieberman by far. He actually analyzes opposing views ideas. Not always right but he does give it a shot. Unfortunately he wouldn't be welcome on the NAZI news media.
Funny how that works, RW media allow him and even asssholes like Tarlov, THIS site allows Tubby and her idiot ilk, try that on opposing private local media.
Their ideas can’t stand up to debate.

As witnessed here, with every confrontation with sappiness. Comes in slinging crap then when you confront it, post the contradictory information proving him wrong. Ignore the post and never responds to them. Then continues to throw out the same bullshit over and over again.

It’s Rachel Maddow tactic.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Their ideas can’t stand up to debate.

As witnessed here, with every confrontation with sappiness. Comes in slinging crap then when you confront it, post the contradictory information proving him wrong. Ignore the post and never responds to them. Then continues to throw out the same bullshit over and over again.

It’s Rachel Maddow tactic.
Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

glhs837

Power with Control
Hold on, I'm still cleaning off my screen after reading "our sacred airwaves"

Had to have my sacred septic system pumped a month or two back. Might I recommend the same for them?