Jen Psaki Dancing and Ducking

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Is Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Even Trying Anymore?

On Tuesday, when asked about Space Force, Psaki was clearly clueless about how to respond, resorting instead to mocking the newest branch of the U.S. military.

It was a simple question about whether she knew if Biden plans to keep the Space Force, and if he does, whether it will remain at the same size and scope. Psaki simply laughed at the topic, before conceding she had no idea what to tell him and didn’t even know who she should talk to about it.

“Wow… Space Force. It’s the plane of today,” she mocked.

“It is an interesting question,” she continued. “I’m happy to check with our Space Force point of contact. I’m not sure who that is. I will find out, to see if we have any update on that.”

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

On Tuesday, when asked about Space Force, Psaki was clearly clueless about how to respond, resorting instead to mocking the newest branch of the U.S. military.

It was a simple question about whether she knew if Biden plans to keep the Space Force, and if he does, whether it will remain at the same size and scope. Psaki simply laughed at the topic, before conceding she had no idea what to tell him and didn’t even know who she should talk to about it.

“It is an interesting question,” she continued. “I’m happy to check with our Space Force point of contact. I’m not sure who that is. I will find out, to see if we have any update on that.”
She's a little snippy bitch.

She needs to go to the school of Sanders and McEnany.

herb749

She'll be on Colbert soon ( if she hasn't already ). Seems to be from the same school of thought.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
She's a little snippy bitch.

She needs to go to the school of Sanders and McEnany.

easyliving45

BTW where is that health care plan Kaley kept promising to release for her entire tenure?

That's because "Space Force" is a joke. There is no leadership or any real goals. It was drafted so Trump could claim he accomplished something.

It probably doesn't even have a spokesperson.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
BTW where is that health care plan Kaley kept promising to release for her entire tenure?

That's because "Space Force" is a joke. There is no leadership or any real goals. It was drafted so Trump could claim he accomplished something.

Did you get special training to become so lame and idiotic? Or just born that way? :patonhead:

WingsOfGold

Did you get your Trump vaccine yet?

SamSpade

I wonder what the reaction was to the creation of a separate Air Force and people wondering what the hell is that?
Because like so many parts of our military functioning as wholly contained parts - the Space Force had already existed as the Air Force Space Command, just as the Air Force used to be the Army Air Force.

Whoever controls space controls the planet - this is just as true as it has been true of air supremacy.
If you don't believe it, imagine how you'd feel if it was the Chinese who controlled space.

glhs837

Power with Control
I wonder what the reaction was to the creation of a separate Air Force and people wondering what the hell is that?
Because like so many parts of our military functioning as wholly contained parts - the Space Force had already existed as the Air Force Space Command, just as the Air Force used to be the Army Air Force.

Whoever controls space controls the planet - this is just as true as it has been true of air supremacy.
If you don't believe it, imagine how you'd feel if it was the Chinese who controlled space.

Yep, get ready to fight the next war. And that means a force dedicated to that theatre. I think they will have some hard lessons to learn when they get to crewed missions, but best to start that now.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Reporters Repeatedly Press Psaki To Explain Biden Calling ‘Vast Majority’ Of Law Enforcement ‘Decent, Honorable People’

Welker’s questions prompted a more thorough response from Psaki, who said, “Because I think he believes that the men and women who have been serving our country in a variety of capacities have been criticized. Some have been threatened. The roles they’re playing have been questioned over the last several years, and he wanted to reiterate his support for the important work they do. It’s also why he’s visiting the State Department tomorrow.”

Welker replied by making sure that by “vast majority,” Biden did not mean all law enforcement.

“I think the point he’s making,” Psaki added, “is that despite reports of individuals in different areas who may have done things that are problematic, that the vast majority of men and women serving in our law enforcement roles, serving in civil service roles, serving in roles across government, do vital and essential work for the American people.”

glhs837

Power with Control
Reporters Repeatedly Press Psaki To Explain Biden Calling ‘Vast Majority’ Of Law Enforcement ‘Decent, Honorable People’

Welker’s questions prompted a more thorough response from Psaki, who said, “Because I think he believes that the men and women who have been serving our country in a variety of capacities have been criticized. Some have been threatened. The roles they’re playing have been questioned over the last several years, and he wanted to reiterate his support for the important work they do. It’s also why he’s visiting the State Department tomorrow.”

Welker replied by making sure that by “vast majority,” Biden did not mean all law enforcement.

“I think the point he’s making,” Psaki added, “is that despite reports of individuals in different areas who may have done things that are problematic, that the vast majority of men and women serving in our law enforcement roles, serving in civil service roles, serving in roles across government, do vital and essential work for the American people.”

Sorry, but this attack is bullshit. Anyone who thinks that all law enforcement is composed of decent honorable people is either fool or lying. We know damn well there are bad cops. And bad doctors, and bad teachers, any group has bad people in it. This sort of BS is the same crap the left uses and I refuse to accept it.

SamSpade

It still reveals bias.

(There's never been any doubt in my mind that most law enforcement are decent honorable people - it's not something I ever have to clarify. I feel the same about the medical profession. Both professions have their *******s - I've had plenty of overreaching cops who act as though non-compliance is criminal, disrespect is an offense - doctors who think you barely have the brain of an insect, and act as though God himself is their inferior. But I absolutely believe that LE officers lead a dangerous life which is extremely hard on their families and is mostly - thankless. That doctors often carry the burden of life and death - and after years of seeing suffering and pain - it wears at them or forces them to become indifferent).

For instance - what would the blowback been from the left had Biden said the same thing - of Trump supporters?

What would the consequences been had ANYONE said this about - blacks - or Latinos - or people crossing the southern border?
Yes, I believe the vast majority of African Americans are decent, honorable people".
They would ask what this person was asking - "why does anyone feel the need to SAY that?".

I'm not crazy about Psaki but I haven't seen enough - I do know she's very good at NOT actually answering questions. Next time you watch, remember the question and see if she actually ANSWERS it.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Well this thread was a serious let down. I thought for sure it was going to be about a new hybrid TV show joining Dancing with the Stars and Duck Dynasty.