Jen Psaki Dancing and Ducking

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Whoever controls space controls the planet..
INDEED

SamSpade

she is obvioulsy ill prepared, and inept .... unless the point is a Press Secretary that gives no answers

Perhaps the need for a White House Press Corps has passed - it's not as though the only way to get news from the White House is to hear them say it out loud. I get the impression that journalists tend to hate that gig because they're just getting the version of the news that's been created for them.

I mean - does the White House Press Secretary ever do anything these days but shill for the President? The people present KNOW the details already. They don't need the WH to tell them. When it was Trump or Bush, it was a play for TV side show to display indignation - but it's useless now.

easyliving45

It still reveals bias.

(There's never been any doubt in my mind that most law enforcement are decent honorable people - it's not something I ever have to clarify. I feel the same about the medical profession. Both professions have their ***s - I've had plenty of overreaching cops who act as though non-compliance is criminal, disrespect is an offense - doctors who think you barely have the brain of an insect, and act as though God himself is their inferior. But I absolutely believe that LE officers lead a dangerous life which is extremely hard on their families and is mostly - thankless. That doctors often carry the burden of life and death - and after years of seeing suffering and pain - it wears at them or forces them to become indifferent).

For instance - what would the blowback been from the left had Biden said the same thing - of Trump supporters?

What would the consequences been had ANYONE said this about - blacks - or Latinos - or people crossing the southern border?
Yes, I believe the vast majority of African Americans are decent, honorable people".
They would ask what this person was asking - "why does anyone feel the need to SAY that?".

I'm not crazy about Psaki but I haven't seen enough - I do know she's very good at NOT actually answering questions. Next time you watch, remember the question and see if she actually ANSWERS it.

You defended Trump when he said there were very fine people on both sides at a white nationalist march in Charlottesville and now you are attacking Biden for saying the majority of cops are decent honorable people.

Man your hypocrisy really knows no bounds.

Try to be morally consistent for once.

glhs837

Power with Control
You defended Trump when he said there were very fine people on both sides at a white nationalist march in Charlottesville and now you are attacking Biden for saying the majority of cops are decent honorable people.

Man your hypocrisy really knows no bounds.

Try to be morally consistent for once.

See, when you say this....

a white nationalist march

Without acknowledging there were tons of people there who were not white nationalists, you have entered into dishonesty. If there are two killers in a crowd of 1,000, it's not a crowd of killers. You want the supercut of Trump specifically denouncing WNs again?

easyliving45

See, when you say this....

Without acknowledging there were tons of people there who were not white nationalists, you have entered into dishonesty. If there are two killers in a crowd of 1,000, it's not a crowd of killers. You want the supercut of Trump specifically denouncing WNs again?

If the white nationalists had not marched there would be no counter protest.

Trumps quote clearly says there are "both sides" So how did i not acknowledge there were protestors and counter protestors?

What are you even arguing?

glhs837

Power with Control
If the white nationalists had not marched there would be no counter protest.

Trumps quote clearly says there are "both sides" So how did i not acknowledge there were protestors and counter protestors?

What are you even arguing?

The people there to protest the removal of the statues were not just white nationalists.

stgislander

PREMO Member
How you can tell this story is satire, no self-respecting WaPo reporter would ever ask a question about Hunter Biden.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Mislead, Dodge, Or Circle Back: The ‘Day One’ Strategies Of Jen Psaki

After four years of activist-level investigation — which sometimes included journalists shouting at various members of the Trump team if their questions weren’t answered in an acceptable fashion — it’s now time for an ideological regime change.

With Jen Psaki at the helm, a wide swath of White House correspondents have visibly taken their feet away from the gas pedal, offering softball questions and quivering adoration. The other side of this coin, however, is Jen Psaki’s strategy, which has been used throughout every press briefing to wet the intellectual beaks of her doting audience while — in many instances — providing nothing of substance or value.

Whether it be misleading, promising to “circle back,” stalling for time by congratulating journalists for the quality of their questions, failing to answer the question, or deferring to a “greater authority,” every one of Psaki’s tactics have been visible from, as Biden puts it, “Day One.”