Jen Psaki Dancing and Ducking

SamSpade

I don't know who else has seen Kat Timpf's skits (on the Greg Gutfeld Show) where she impersonates Psaki - and she's hilarious - but she is constantly saying "umm" or "uhh".

I hadn't noticed before - but once you realize how often she says "uhh" you can't unhear it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Later during the press conference, a reporter pointed out to Psaki that she called the situation on the border a “crisis,” to which she responded that it was a “challenge” and that it was not a crisis.

Here’s the exchange:

REPORTER: Thank you, ma’am. A couple of quick questions. When you were talking, a moment ago, about diplomatic negotiations between the United States and Mexico, you said “crisis on the border.” Is — was that a —
PSAKI: Challenges on the border.
REPORTER: Okay. But, so, that’s not — that doesn’t reflect any change in the administration’s —
PSAKI: No.
REPORTER: — view of things?
PSAKI: Nope.

Hijinx

It is not a crisis to the Democrats, it is what they worked for.
It's a plan coming together for them.

It may be a crisis to most or many Americans, but to democrats it's a dream come true.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psaki Pressed On Biden Putting Migrants In Hotels While National Guard Slept In D.C. Parking Garages

“One of the options that’s being reported over the weekend is spending $86 million on hotel rooms for some migrants and feeding them,” a reporter said. “How did you square that with the National Guard troops who were sleeping in parking garages, and some of them got sick from having contaminated food.

“That’s a disparity a lot of people are pointing out, that our National Guard was treated one way and then illegal immigrants are going to be put in hotel rooms,” the reporter added.

“Well, first, let me say that at the time when we became aware of the conditions National Guard troops were in a parking garages, as you noted, the president called the head of the National Guard that day and offered his assistance, offered to play any role that he could play, boosting morale, asking for more aid, making sure they had the right were treated in the way that they deserved for the incredible role they’ve played,” Psaki claimed. “So I know that was some time ago, but that was the reaction he took at the time.”

SamSpade

In case anyone heard - it was the WIND that Joe struggled with on Friday. Because he’s the first President ever facing such a thing.

Good to know that our President who challenged people to push-up contests or taking Trump behind the gym can be knocked down by a gentle BREEZE.

herb749

Psaki Pressed On Biden Putting Migrants In Hotels While National Guard Slept In D.C. Parking Garages

“One of the options that’s being reported over the weekend is spending $86 million on hotel rooms for some migrants and feeding them,” a reporter said. “How did you square that with the National Guard troops who were sleeping in parking garages, and some of them got sick from having contaminated food.

“That’s a disparity a lot of people are pointing out, that our National Guard was treated one way and then illegal immigrants are going to be put in hotel rooms,” the reporter added.

“Well, first, let me say that at the time when we became aware of the conditions National Guard troops were in a parking garages, as you noted, the president called the head of the National Guard that day and offered his assistance, offered to play any role that he could play, boosting morale, asking for more aid, making sure they had the right were treated in the way that they deserved for the incredible role they’ve played,” Psaki claimed. “So I know that was some time ago, but that was the reaction he took at the time.”

Was that just another way for her to say, I'll circle back to you on that .?

SamSpade

Was that just another way for her to say, I'll circle back to you on that .?

You will notice like many people in politics - she typically doesn't answer the actual question at all. I appreciate reporters who are willing to say "that's nice - my QUESTION was THIS....".

I have to hand it to her though - she comes up with completely irrelevant or weird answers faster than many I've seen. Kayleigh came PREPARED - massively prepared. In fact, she often opened or closed her session with stuff they DIDN'T ask.

This woman seems to think that just wingin' it will be good enough, because the press LIKES Biden.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Chris Wallace Grills Jen Psaki: ‘You Are Being Less Transparent Than The Trump Administration’

Fox News host Chris Wallace grilled White House Jen Psaki on Sunday about the Biden administration’s crisis on the southern border, saying that they were being “less transparent” than the Trump administration was about what is happening on the border.

Wallace and Psaki then had the following exchange:

WALLACE: The only way we know how bad conditions are for some 5,000 minors in his Border Patrol facilities is because of these pictures that members of Congress have released on their own. Jen, these kids are living in these conditions now. They’re not living in these conditions some indeterminate time from now when the president says everything will be fixed. So why not allow reporters and camera crews in on a pool basis safely to take pictures and show the American people what’s happening in those Border Patrol facilities right now?

PSAKI: Chris, we’re absolutely committed to that, the president is committed to that, I’m committed to that, Secretary Mayorkas is committed to that. Just last week, we had a pool camera —

WALLACE: When?

PSAKI: — including — allowing — providing footage to FOX News just last week into the shelters. We want to provide access into the Border Patrol facilities. We are mindful of the fact that we are in the middle of a pandemic. We want to keep these kids safe, keep the staff safe. But we — we are absolutely committed to transparency and providing access to media to the Border Patrol facilities and we’re working to get that done as soon as we can.
WALLACE: But just to clarify, Jen, you allowed a camera crew in to see the HHS facilities. What we’re talking about here —
PSAKI: Uh-huh.
WALLACE: — are the Border Patrol facilities, the detention cells, you know —
PSAKI: I —
WALLACE: — there is a law — let me just finish — that they are not allowed to be there for more than 72 hours, many of them are there for ten days.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jen Psaki Gives One Heck of a Stereotype of 'White Conservatives' and Getting Vaccinated

Sure does sound like they’re saying white conservatives are too darn stupid to understand about them there vaccines. Not to mention “black and brown communities.”

They really are beyond parody at this point. Straight up racist. The only stereotype they appear to have missed there was the Waffle House or the Cracker Barrel. They really think that’s what white conservatives are about not to mention of course that conservatives aren’t only white. They are such prejudiced condescending so and sos without any cause to be. Plus the assumption that conservatives wouldn’t want to get the vaccine when there are a variety of reactions to it on all sides of the political spectrum.

BOP

Jen Psaki Gives One Heck of a Stereotype of 'White Conservatives' and Getting Vaccinated

Sure does sound like they’re saying white conservatives are too darn stupid to understand about them there vaccines. Not to mention “black and brown communities.”

They really are beyond parody at this point. Straight up racist. The only stereotype they appear to have missed there was the Waffle House or the Cracker Barrel. They really think that’s what white conservatives are about not to mention of course that conservatives aren’t only white. They are such prejudiced condescending so and sos without any cause to be. Plus the assumption that conservatives wouldn’t want to get the vaccine when there are a variety of reactions to it on all sides of the political spectrum.

They think EVERYONE is straight up too stupid to get their brilliance. The epitome of that attitude was the Won, but it's like a disease that only impacts the left.