Jen Psaki Dancing and Ducking

Hijinx

People competing in the Olympics and shunning the flag and getting angry because the National Anthem is being played are not fit people to represent our country.
Since Biden has been elected all that we hear is white supremacist, race, and queers, and making heroes of drug addicted shtheads.
I am past sick of it. The NFL has gone queer crazy, the sports people are kneeling. I can't even watch NASCAR any more and the TV is nothing but racially mixed couples in every advertisement. Don't even get me started on Critical race Theory in schools.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psaki Blames GOP For Defunding Police, But She Can’t Name 1 Republican Who Called For Defunding Police

“There are lots of examples of Democrats explicitly saying they want to defund the police,” the reporter said. “We’ve got Congresswoman Cori Bush, Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar. Are there any examples of Republican members of Congress saying they want to defund the police?”

Psaki was unable to name a single Republican who has ever openly called for defunding the police.

PSAKI: I think most people would argue that actions are more important than words, wouldn’t you say?

REPORTER: Well, to that point — to your point there: At the time of the vote on the American Rescue Plan, you had the Republican leader in the Senate, Mitch McConnell, he said he just didn’t like it because he thought it was a classic example of big-government Democratic overreach in the name of COVID relief. And then Kevin McCarthy said he thought Democrats were using coronavirus as an excuse to justify funding pet projects. Where is the —

PSAKI: Well, here —

REPORTER: “We’re going to vote against this because we want to defund the police”?

PSAKI: Again, I think actions speak louder than words, Peter. So if you oppose funding for the COPS program — something that was dramatically cut by the prior administration, and many Republicans supported — and then you vote against a bill that has funding for the COPS program, we can let other people evaluate what that means. It doesn’t require them to speak to it or to shout it out; their actions speak for themselves.

Grumpy

According to Psaki, our 4th of July meal will cost 16 cents less than last year...A flat-out lie, everything I've seen in grocery stores are up from last year. This is not to mention that driving to the store is costing more, gas being a dollar more now than last year. I am so freaking tired of these outright lies coming from this regime in the WH.

phreddyp

People competing in the Olympics and shunning the flag and getting angry because the National Anthem is being played are not fit people to represent our country.
Since Biden has been elected all that we hear is white supremacist, race, and queers, and making heroes of drug addicted shtheads.
I am past sick of it. The NFL has gone queer crazy, the sports people are kneeling. I can't even watch NASCAR any more and the TV is nothing but racially mixed couples in every advertisement. Don't even get me started on Critical race Theory in schools.
Why would you even watch nascar anyway ? It's like watching soccer or paint dry .

herb749

According to Psaki, our 4th of July meal will cost 16 cents less than last year...A flat-out lie, everything I've seen in grocery stores are up from last year. This is not to mention that driving to the store is costing more, gas being a dollar more now than last year. I am so freaking tired of these outright lies coming from this regime in the WH.

She has said she will only keep the job she holds for a year. Then she can go replace Chuck Todd on NBC. She lies better than him . :razz:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psaki Appears To Sneer At Reporter Who Asks If High Gas Prices Are Politically Damaging

REPORTER 2: Can you tell us which administration officials have been engaging with the Saudi and UAE governments on this issue?

PSAKI: I don’t have more details about the individuals. I can see if there’s more specifics to provide for you after the briefing.

REPORTER 2: And then, on the US engagement in the talks. I know that you said the U.S. isn’t a party to the talks, but have these officials engaged or encouraged a specific solution, such as keeping production levels where they are currently through the end of the year?

PSAKI: Well, I would say first we are engaged directly with them to hear updates on the conversations that are happening between the OPEC members. I can see, of course, and we are constantly monitoring the price of gas in this country, and we know the impact of oil prices around the world is having a direct impact on that. In terms of additional specifics of the conversations, I’m just not going to have anything more to read out for you.

REPORTER 2:
And then lastly, just gaging the concern level here at the White House, is there any chance of President Biden would personally get involved in contacting these governments?

PSAKI: I’m certainly not predicting that at this moment in time. We have high level officials who are talented and aptly engaged with their counterparts and I will see if there’s more specifics we can provide about who the individuals are.

Hijinx

A lot of people from different countries have fought in Afghanistan.
There is no winning there.
You would have to kill every swinging dick in the country and start all over.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psaki On Pro-Freedom Protests Against Communist Cuban Government: It’s About ‘Economic Mismanagement’

“And then on Cuba, you’re talking today about how some of these protests are inspired by people exhausted with the government,” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy said. “Why is it that yesterday the State Department was saying that this was all happening out of concern about rising COVID cases?”
“Well, I would say first, that the protests were just happening yesterday, we’re still assessing what is motivating and, of course, in driving all of the individuals who came to the streets, but we know that when we say exhaustion, the, the, um, the, uh, the manner by which the people of Cuba are governed, that can cover a range of issues, whether it’s economic suppression, media suppression, lack of access to health and medical supplies, including vaccines,” Psaki claimed. “There are a range of reasons and voices we’re hearing from people on the ground who are protesting.”
“So, when these protesters are yelling ‘freedom’ and ‘enough’ there are people within the administration who think they’re saying freedom from rising COVID cases?” Doocy pressed.
“Again, I would say that when people are out there in the streets protesting and complaining about the lack of access to economic prosperity, to the medical supplies they need, to a life they deserve to live, that can take on a range of meanings,” Psaki claimed. “There’s a global pandemic right now. Most people in that country don’t have access to vaccines. That certainly is something we’d love to help with.”

Hijinx

Sounds like January 6th. to me.
People fed up with being cheated, people fed up with democrats fouling up the country and exorsizing a good President and getting in trade a medically and mentally challenged old moron and his Concubine VP.

herb749

Psaki On Pro-Freedom Protests Against Communist Cuban Government: It’s About ‘Economic Mismanagement’

“And then on Cuba, you’re talking today about how some of these protests are inspired by people exhausted with the government,” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy said. “Why is it that yesterday the State Department was saying that this was all happening out of concern about rising COVID cases?”
“Well, I would say first, that the protests were just happening yesterday, we’re still assessing what is motivating and, of course, in driving all of the individuals who came to the streets, but we know that when we say exhaustion, the, the, um, the, uh, the manner by which the people of Cuba are governed, that can cover a range of issues, whether it’s economic suppression, media suppression, lack of access to health and medical supplies, including vaccines,” Psaki claimed. “There are a range of reasons and voices we’re hearing from people on the ground who are protesting.”
“So, when these protesters are yelling ‘freedom’ and ‘enough’ there are people within the administration who think they’re saying freedom from rising COVID cases?” Doocy pressed.
“Again, I would say that when people are out there in the streets protesting and complaining about the lack of access to economic prosperity, to the medical supplies they need, to a life they deserve to live, that can take on a range of meanings,” Psaki claimed. “There’s a global pandemic right now. Most people in that country don’t have access to vaccines. That certainly is something we’d love to help with.”

Don't democrats hold up Cuba as some sort of utopia .?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Uh Oh... Jen Psaki Promoted Misinformation Just Last Year

Technically, this tweet wasn’t misinformation, although it was promoting misinformation. The intelligence officials did claim that the emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop seemed like Russian disinformation, but they also acknowledged that they had no proof that the emails were actually fake.

When The New York Post first published documents from the Hunter Biden laptop in October 2020, Democrats, Big Tech, and the legacy media rushed to suppress the story. Twitter locked The New York Post‘s account for weeks, and it suspended people who dared to share the story.

Yet it appears the emails from the laptop are indeed genuine. Hunter Biden himself has acknowledged that the laptop could “certainly” belong to him, but he laughably insisted, “I really don’t know.”

Biden reportedly dropped off the water-damaged laptop at the Wilmington, Del., repair shop of John Paul MacIsaac in April 2019. MacIsaac provided a hard drive containing the contents of the laptop to former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello, and Giuliani gave the Post a copy of the hard drive in October 2020, leading to explosive stories about Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Ukraine and China. The FBI seized the laptop in December 2019, apparently as part of a probe that Hunter Biden characterized as an investigation into his “tax affairs.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
DeSantis Stands Tough Against Mask Mandates For Kids. Psaki Attacks Him.

ABC News’ Karen Travers, eager to attack DeSantis, prompted Psaki by saying, “Florida Governor DeSantis was talking about mask mandates for kids earlier this morning. And he said, ‘We’re not doing that in Florida. We need our kids to breathe. We need our kids to be able to be kids.’ He said, ‘It’s terribly uncomfortable for them to do it.’ That obviously goes against the CDC guidance for kids under 12 who aren’t vaccinated and what the president said last night. Is that putting kids in Florida at risk?”

“Well, as a parent myself, and I know you are one, if I were a parent in Florida, that would be greatly concerning to me, because kids under the age of 12 are not vaccinated,” Psaki snapped. “They’re not eligible yet. As the president said last night, obviously it’s going to be led by the FDA, but certainly we hope that will be soon. But that puts kids at risk. It’s not aligned with public health guidelines. We know masks are not the most comfortable thing. I will say, my kids are quite adjusted to them, as I know many kids are. So certainly we would have concern about any step that doesn’t abide by public health guidelines, and we think it puts people at greater risk.”

[clip]

John Tierney, a contributing science columnist for The New York Times, has argued against mask-wearing for children, stating:

A year of mask-wearing will scar some of them psychologically—and maybe physically, too, according to a team of Italian professors of plastic surgery, who warn that the prolonged pressure from the elastic straps could leave young children with permanently protruding ears. By hiding teachers’ lips and muffling their speech, mask-wearing makes it harder for young children to develop linguistic skills and prevents children with hearing impairments from lip reading. Unable to rely on facial cues, teachers and students of all ages are more likely to misinterpret one other, a particularly acute problem for children on the autism spectrum.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
DeSantis Stands Tough Against Mask Mandates For Kids. Psaki Attacks Him.

ABC News’ Karen Travers, eager to attack DeSantis, prompted Psaki by saying, “Florida Governor DeSantis was talking about mask mandates for kids earlier this morning. And he said, ‘We’re not doing that in Florida. We need our kids to breathe. We need our kids to be able to be kids.’ He said, ‘It’s terribly uncomfortable for them to do it.’ That obviously goes against the CDC guidance for kids under 12 who aren’t vaccinated and what the president said last night. Is that putting kids in Florida at risk?”

“Well, as a parent myself, and I know you are one, if I were a parent in Florida, that would be greatly concerning to me, because kids under the age of 12 are not vaccinated,” Psaki snapped. “They’re not eligible yet. As the president said last night, obviously it’s going to be led by the FDA, but certainly we hope that will be soon. But that puts kids at risk. It’s not aligned with public health guidelines. We know masks are not the most comfortable thing. I will say, my kids are quite adjusted to them, as I know many kids are. So certainly we would have concern about any step that doesn’t abide by public health guidelines, and we think it puts people at greater risk.”

[clip]

John Tierney, a contributing science columnist for The New York Times, has argued against mask-wearing for children, stating:
This is an easy one. He is the elected Governor, she is not. He should tell her to go pizz up a rope.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
He should get get ready for a fight over Federal School dollars ANY Federal mask mandate for schools is going to come with strings attached
Yes, Federal $ held over the heads of the states is complete BS. Teacher salaries should be tied directly to that Fed funding. :jet:

Public schools have become nothing more than indoctrination camps. If/when I have grandchildren, they WILL be home schooled. I will see to that. I taught my kids to not accept everything they were told as gospel. Many times I've had to straighten out something their "teachers" tried to mislead them on.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Public schools have become nothing more than indoctrination camps.

Private schools are not much better ... the Pro Black crap my daughter has to sit through since the Rise of BLM.

A Catholic Run Private School .... but this is PG County

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jen Psaki Does Clean-up on Biden Vaccine Messaging Flub, Exposes Bigger Problem in the Process

During today’s White House press briefing, Biden press secretary Jen Psaki was asked about Biden’s comments from last night. As per the norm she ended up having to play “interpreter” for the POTUS, suggesting “the point he was trying to make last night” is that even if you do get the virus after becoming fully vaccinated that chances are you’ll be okay:

Reporter: “Last night, the President said you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations. Why did he say that when that is not what the science says?”

Psaki: “Well, what the science says is that 97% of hospitalizations are people who are unvaccinated. So, yes, there are cases of individuals who are vaccinated – to be absolutely clear – who have gotten COVID. It is a very small percentage and a small number of people. And those cases, [the] vast, vast, vast majority are asymptomatic and they have minor symptoms, which means that you are largely protected. That was the point he was trying to make last night.”

In addition to the problems with Biden’s answer, the problem with Psaki’s answer is she leaves out the fact that according to the CDC, nearly 5,500 people have either been hospitalized or died from the virus even after getting the vaccine. The AP fact-checked the claim after Biden made a similar one to her’s last night during a post-town hall interview:

BIDEN, asked about vaccinated people who get infected: “It may be possible, I know of none where they’re hospitalized, in ICU and or have passed away so at a minimum I can say even if they did contract it, which I’m sorry they did, it’s such a tiny percentage and it’s not life threatening.” — remarks to reporters after the event.

THE FACTS: Once again, too far. That is evident from the CDC’s finding that 5,492 vaccinated people who tested positive for coronavirus were hospitalized or died as of July 12. That’s not “none.” But he is correct that it is a small percentage of the more than 159 million fully vaccinated Americans.

It’s astonishing that at this stage of the game, the Biden White House continues to be the worst purveyors of misinformation about the COVID vaccine and masks despite their accusations that it’s Republicans and people on Facebook who are misinforming people.