Jennifer @Red Robin

somdfunguy

not impressed
so I was walking down the street and this lady ran up to me and started kicking me in the shins then she turned around and mooned me. next thing I know the cops roll up

somdfunguy

not impressed
the lady takes off running down 8th street but forgot to pull her sweat pants up and trips in the middle of the street just as the FedEx truck turns the corner

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
the lady takes off running down 8th street but forgot to pull her sweat pants up and trips in the middle of the street just as the FedEx truck turns the corner

:popcorn:

was she wearing a thong??? and did she have a nice butt???

... and then......

somdfunguy

not impressed

was she wearing a thong??? and did she have a nice butt???

... and then......

She was going commando. The fed ex truck never saw her but luckily she was able to roll between the wheels and not get hit. The police were able to grab her at this point. As they read her her rights there was loud boom and a water main broke from beneath them.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
She was going commando. The fed ex truck never saw her but luckily she was able to roll between the wheels and not get hit. The police were able to grab her at this point. As they read her her rights there was loud boom and a water main broke from beneath them.

dont leave us hanging