Jennifer @Red Robin

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
She was going commando. The fed ex truck never saw her but luckily she was able to roll between the wheels and not get hit. The police were able to grab her at this point. As they read her her rights there was loud boom and a water main broke from beneath them.

:popcorn:

dont leave us hanging

Let me guess, the woman was Jennifer from Red Robin and they found sugar packets on her? :shrug:

Ok namesake, you're leaving us all in suspense here.
Finish the story so we can keep ICit happy and satisfied. :whistle: :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Let me guess, the woman was Jennifer from Red Robin and they found sugar packets on her? :shrug:

Ok namesake, you're leaving us all in suspense here.
Finish the story so we can keep ICit happy and satisfied. :whistle: :lol:

see this is why you are awesome.....:love:

somdfunguy

not impressed
Woman was on the local news last night. Apparently she was injured during the arrest and has internal bleeding. She's in the IC unit and not expected to make it.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:popcorn: And what were you busy doing? ... with the police :really:

the officer was a kid.... I would have rocked my cougar status on him... but he was very nice to deal with!

..... anywho... on going issue we have been having with trespassing fools.... and the hoa is cracking down on it now!! :yahoo:

LuckyMe143

Woman was on the local news last night. Apparently she was injured during the arrest and has internal bleeding. She's in the IC unit and not expected to make it.

Of course her family will sue. Sally was a good girl and does no wrong. Blah blah blah. Smh

the officer was a kid.... I would have rocked my cougar status on him... but he was very nice to deal with!

..... anywho... on going issue we have been having with trespassing fools.... and the hoa is cracking down on it now!! :yahoo:

:yahoo:Go on with your bad self!! :dye:

:cool:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

For realz? And I thought you were making this up. :ohwell: Obviously I don't know truth from fiction. :bawl: