Jennifer @Red Robin

I'm making fried cabbage with a pound of crispy thick bacon for lunch. Well some for lunch and the rest for dinner.

Mmmm fried cabbage :drool:

Never had fried cabbage. My granny used to make the best boiled cabbage. :bawl:

Aww :huggy:

My Granny used to make the best everything! OMG the house would smell SO good when we'd go over. Funny the things you remember...I'm going way back, something like 20-25 years ago.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Aww :huggy:

My Granny used to make the best everything! OMG the house would smell SO good when we'd go over. Funny the things you remember...I'm going way back, something like 20-25 years ago.

I remember when I was a kid, going over grannys and she would spend the day cooking ham and cabbage. The house always smelled so good.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I can't remember if it's RoseRed or Kwillia that likes ketchup so much but my older son came home yesterday and said that somebody did their History Fair project on ketchup. :jet:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I can't remember if it's RoseRed or Kwillia that likes ketchup so much but my older son came home yesterday and said that somebody did their History Fair project on ketchup. :jet:

My dentist told me yesterday that I needed to avoid the intake of following to reduce staining to my teeth:

Coffee, Tea, KETCHUP, and red wine

She said those are some of the most damaging to a tooth's natural color.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My dentist told me yesterday that I needed to avoid the intake of following to reduce staining to my teeth:

Coffee, Tea, KETCHUP, and red wine

She said those are some of the most damaging to a tooth's natural color.

I should be good then. I don't drink coffee, tea or red wine. Ketchup is only used once in a while for when we have quick meals that include tater tots or fries.

When my friend was pregnant she used to plan her meals around whether or not she'd get to eat ketchup :lol:

I should be good then. I don't drink coffee, tea or red wine. Ketchup is only used once in a while for when we have quick meals that include tater tots or fries.

:yum:

I get a new work out routine from my trainer tonight. I am going to change my name from slotpuppy to hurtingpuppy.

Or, fitpuppy :smile: