Jennifer @Red Robin

LuckyMe143

My head is killing me :cds: :bawl: I can't even lay my head on my pillow without pain. I blow my nose and everything under the sun came out. Spring allergies here already but without the warm weather. :bawl:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
My head is killing me :cds: :bawl: I can't even lay my head on my pillow without pain. I blow my nose and everything under the sun came out. Spring allergies here already but without the warm weather. :bawl:

WTF HAVE I TOLD YOU.... :coffee:

get on some allergy meds... and stay on it..... also hit up some mucines DM!!!!!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I have been on my allergy meds since you told me. I ran out of mucinx again. :bawl: hold me I don't feel good.

you may need to switch allergy meds..... and there.... there.... come to ICit... :huggy: :poorbaby:

now get your runny snottin nose away from me!!! :killingme :love:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
How long have you been on them? Usually takes some time before they start to work.

if i stop mine.. and start to have issues...

only take a day or so for it to work...

this i why i think she needs to try another brand!!!

I have a friend who is completely nice and very communicative toward me most of the time. Until they are around another certain person and I become useless and therefore disposable. :ohwell:

This person is intentionally hurting me by not talking to me because they are around someone else. (wr = chopped liver :bawl:) Why should I stay friends with someone who really cares nothing about me?

:jet: I think I am having a breakthrough. I need to get away and stay away from this friend.

Thanks for all the help everyone. :huggy:

This is why I hate everyone.:coffee:

I have a friend who is completely nice and very communicative toward me most of the time. Until they are around another certain person and I become useless and therefore disposable. :ohwell:

This person is intentionally hurting me by not talking to me because they are around someone else. (wr = chopped liver :bawl:) Why should I stay friends with someone who really cares nothing about me?

:jet: I think I am having a breakthrough. I need to get away and stay away from this friend.

Thanks for all the help everyone. :huggy:

This is why I hate everyone.:coffee:

:huggy:

I'm sorry...."friends" like that just suck! Try not to be so available for her.