Jennifer @Red Robin

LuckyMe143

I have a friend who is completely nice and very communicative toward me most of the time. Until they are around another certain person and I become useless and therefore disposable. :ohwell:

This person is intentionally hurting me by not talking to me because they are around someone else. (wr = chopped liver :bawl:) Why should I stay friends with someone who really cares nothing about me?

:jet: I think I am having a breakthrough. I need to get away and stay away from this friend.

Thanks for all the help everyone. :huggy:

This is why I hate everyone.:coffee:

I had many friends like this. Notice the word had? I'm my own best friend!

I had many friends like this. Notice the word had? I'm my own best friend!

:huggy: It's hard to do but I can't allow someone to hurt me on purpose and still continue to stay by their side.

I needed this person this weekend...They didn't care... even knowing what has been happening with me over the past few weeks.

I am so sad. :frown:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I have a friend who is completely nice and very communicative toward me most of the time. Until they are around another certain person and I become useless and therefore disposable. :ohwell:

This person is intentionally hurting me by not talking to me because they are around someone else. (wr = chopped liver :bawl:) Why should I stay friends with someone who really cares nothing about me?

:jet: I think I am having a breakthrough. I need to get away and stay away from this friend.

Don't EVER let someone use you.... treat you less than you want to be treated.... make you feel less of a friend..... or you are a pt friend when it's convenient ...

If they do... cut them loose and stand strong my dear!!!

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Don't EVER let someone use you.... treat you less than you want to be treated.... make you feel less of a friend..... or you are a pt friend when it's convenient ...

If they do... cut them loose and stand strong my dear!!!

:yeahthat: I dont have friends either, you are only a friend when they need something.

LuckyMe143

:huggy: It's hard to do but I can't allow someone to hurt me on purpose and still continue to stay by their side.

I needed this person this weekend...They didn't care... even knowing what has been happening with me over the past few weeks.

I am so sad. :frown:

Don't be. Your better off. :love: Its hard but karma with will find them then you can sit back and laugh. They need you more than you need them.

Reighvin

Banned

Only seeing this side of the story, this person seems like a pretty ####ty friend. But there might be some other reason why this person wasn't there for you.

Only seeing this side of the story, this person seems like a pretty ####ty friend. But there might be some other reason why this person wasn't there for you.

a reason such as what? Maybe my craziness is too much for that person to handle? Their reason may be that they don't want me as a friend anymore because they have moved to better things. :bigwhoop:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

I've dropped all my so called "friends" like that. My social circle has gotten much smaller but become much more rewarding.