Jennifer @Red Robin

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Wasup?
Coworker again? I've been havin trouble with one of mine. :strangle:

little bit of everything.... :ohwell:

have not been in this mood in a while... but I will work it out!!! :killingme

but on the bright side.... I have 150 rounds of ammo ordered...and shipping out to me soon!!! :yahoo:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:shrug:.....

its hard to find.... and if i hit the range I wanna have some...

:coffee:

dear... unless you plan to break into my house when im home.. you have nothing to worry about....

I have a special mag.. loaded with the good stuff ... just waiting for someone that is just this dumb!! :killingme

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
:shrug:.....

its hard to find.... and if i hit the range I wanna have some...

:coffee:

dear... unless you plan to break into my house when im home.. you have nothing to worry about....

I have a special mag.. loaded with the good stuff ... just waiting for someone that is just this dumb!! :killingme

Would you shoot me if I just looked through your windows? :drool:

LuckyMe143

girl...

I hate stupid.... and there is lots of that here today!!!

:huggy: Oh don't I know it. Apparently my crazy neighbor bout a gun yesterday. I found out this morning. Hus son was bragging about it. Yeah kinda wish I didn't tell him off last night...lol!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:huggy: Oh don't I know it. Apparently my crazy neighbor bout a gun yesterday. I found out this morning. Hus son was bragging about it. Yeah kinda wish I didn't tell him off last night...lol!

well.. good news is... he doesnt have it yet!!!

and it could be anywhere from 10 days to 30 days before he gets it...

Beta84

They're out to get us
I didn't pay much attention when this started, but this seems to have turned into the "last person" thread. Maybe this question was already answered, but what happens for the winner (last person to post)? Do they get Jennifer's number on a sugar packet?

And WR...I'm jealous :drool:

:burning: There is a young girl in my office that treats me like I am her own personal assistant... I DON'T WORK FOR HER!!! But I have to be nice because I am a contractor and she is government. :banghead: SOMEONE COME TAKE CARE OF MY LIGHT WORK :mad:

Beta84

They're out to get us
:burning: There is a young girl in my office that treats me like I am her own personal assistant... I DON'T WORK FOR HER!!! But I have to be nice because I am a contractor and she is government. :banghead: SOMEONE COME TAKE CARE OF MY LIGHT WORK :mad:

Is she the supervisor for the team and/or in charge of the contract, or just a random government person? If it's the latter, it doesn't really matter too much. :shrug:

Is she the supervisor for the team and/or in charge of the contract, or just a random government person? If it's the latter, it doesn't really matter too much. :shrug:

She is a test engineer... :banghead: Not a lead, but I still feel like I have to be careful not to let the office see my bat-chit crazy side. :ohwell:

LuckyMe143

well.. good news is... he doesnt have it yet!!!

and it could be anywhere from 10 days to 30 days before he gets it...

Unless its a shot gun from wally world or he technically bought a while ago and picked it up last night. But the source is not that reliable.. lol Either way my doors are double locked!