Jennifer @Red Robin

pelers

What kind of yogurt? I like the regular ol Dannon fruit on the bottom (blueberry or strawberry, mmm). I can't get into the Greek yogurt, it's really thick and sour to me :yuck:

It's actually Dannon Greek yogurt, pineapple flavor. Not my favorite, I prefer strawberry or blueberry. Mixed some Kashi cereal in and it's really not a bad breakfast. But the sammich sounds much better :drool:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
You TOLD me which house is yours, it's like I've done a drive by to confirm said information :lol:

You were upset that I didnt do x-mas lights this year. That means you have been by my house previous years stalking me. I understand, being as beautiful as I am, women cant help them selves when they see me. :diva:

You were upset that I didnt do x-mas lights this year. That means you have been by my house previous years stalking me. I understand, being as beautiful as I am, women cant help them selves when they see me. :diva:

I'm not even sure that was your house! You said you have to go down the court to see it...right? Ugh, fine......... :stalkerstatusrighthere: :lol:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I'm not even sure that was your house! You said you have to go down the court to see it...right? Ugh, fine......... :stalkerstatusrighthere: :lol:

Yes that was mine, lights all over the house, yard full of x-mas stuff, you could see the lights from the circle. :killingme