Jennifer @Red Robin

I guess you are farting rainbows and glitter too........

Another one heading for iggy.:coffee:

Fart? Ladies don't fart :nono:

:biggrin:

Holy sh!t I found one package of oatmeal! :yahoo: Today is a great day! :thewave:

I stopped at Safeway this morning for birthday cards and balloons for my Nana (who turned 73 today :smile:) so I could leave them in/on her mailbox on my way to work and decided to pay at Starbucks annnnnd they had pumpkin spice! OMG seriously, this made my friggin morning!!! :yahoo:

Last edited:

SoMDGirl42

Fart? Ladies don't fart :nono:

:biggrin:

I stopped at Safeway this morning for birthday cards and balloons for my Nana (who turned 73 today :smile:) so I could leave them in/on her mailbox on my way to work and decided to pay at Starbucks annnnnd they had pumpkin spice! OMG seriously, this made my friggin morning!!! :yahoo:

So you normally NOT pay when you go to starbucks? :really:

SoMDGirl42

Umm I normally pay for cards and balloons at the Safeway register but I decided to pay at Starbucks so I could get a coffee :lol:

:whoosh:

That went right over my head as I'm not a coffe drinker, so I didn't know you could get balloons and a card at safeway then go get coffee at Starbucks and pay for it there. :lol:

:whoosh:

That went right over my head as I'm not a coffe drinker, so I didn't know you could get balloons and a card at safeway then go get coffee at Starbucks and pay for it there. :lol:

Haha, yup...if they don't have to scan it (like produce or something), you can pay there :yay: