Jennifer @Red Robin

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Was just wandering as a lot of rain tends to put power out in SOMD, but we have had a lot heavier down pours than this that caused power outages.

its many things that factor into the loss of power....

not just rain.

brocolli and cheese bread bowl is my fav there! :yum:

I love their broccoli and cheese soup :yum: but I'm a sucker for the turkey bacon bravo sammich (mostly because of the delicious gouda cheese and freshly baked tomato bread, hehe) so I normally order the combo (half sammich and soup).

They brought a variety of sandwiches today, greek salad, chips, cookies, water and tea. I opted for a half turkey bacon bravo (go figure, hehe), salad, peanut butter cookie (which I'm enjoying right now, mmm) and water. I am one happy camper :biggrin:

Hank

my war
I love their broccoli and cheese soup :yum: but I'm a sucker for the turkey bacon bravo sammich (mostly because of the delicious gouda cheese and freshly baked tomato bread, hehe) so I normally order the combo (half sammich and soup).

They brought a variety of sandwiches today, greek salad, chips, cookies, water and tea. I opted for a half turkey bacon bravo (go figure, hehe), salad, peanut butter cookie (which I'm enjoying right now, mmm) and water. I am one happy camper :biggrin:

but..... I....... was......but........just.......but....... :ohwell: