Jennifer @Red Robin

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
:cds:

i cant do chit at work..... nothing works.... and they never installed all the programs i need.... :cds:

but Im glad I now have a :hot: IT guy.... he is easy on the eyes!!!:buddies:

For some reason, the crystal ball tells me that you will consistently have IT issues and need to call in the IT guy.

Monday - ICit to IT guy: "Oh, that's a DVD drive and not a cup holder? thanx for coming over to help me out."

Tuesday - ICit to IT guy: "Oh, so the power cord was lose? Nice job plugging it in for me. Thanx for coming over to help me."

Wednesday - ICit to IT guy: "Oh, so the screen resolution needs to be tweaked by playing with my display buttons, thanx for coming over to help."

Thursday - ICit to IT guy: "Oh Oh, you're so good at clicking my mouse button to get things started, thanx for coming over."

Friday - ICit to IT guy: "Oh Oh Oh, I love the way you install your hard drive in my box. Thanx for coming."
:lol: :killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
For some reason, the crystal ball tells me that you will consistently have IT issues and need to call in the IT guy.

Monday - ICit to IT guy: "Oh, that's a DVD drive and not a cup holder? thanx for coming over to help me out."

Tuesday - ICit to IT guy: "Oh, so the power cord was lose? Nice job plugging it in for me. Thanx for coming over to help me."

Wednesday - ICit to IT guy: "Oh, so the screen resolution needs to be tweaked by playing with my display buttons, thanx for coming over to help."

Thursday - ICit to IT guy: "Oh Oh, you're so good at clicking my mouse button to get things started, thanx for coming over."

Friday - ICit to IT guy: "Oh Oh Oh, I love the way you install your hard drive in my box. Thanx for coming."
:lol: :killingme

:killingme

and fyi... the dvd drive is vertical now....:coffee:

and the other IT guy is :hot: also.... OMG..... and he has a bald head... :drool:... I love my new IT guys!!!!!!

FED_UP

I think these were the ones I saw the lady in Giant wearing "Lululemon Athletica will be hurt by a large recall of black yoga pants that were unintentionally see-through."

my boredom has been replaced with music by Slipknot....

OOOHHH thank god!!!!

Funny, my boredom's leading to youtube music...The Killers, Tom Petty, The Lumineers, Foster The People and now Outkast Spottieottiedopaliscious is on right ((damn damn damn damnnn))

Country's been playing all morning, I needed a change :smile:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Funny, my boredom's leading to youtube music...The Killers, Tom Petty, The Lumineers, Foster The People and now Outkast Spottieottiedopaliscious is on right ((damn damn damn damnnn))

:nono: youtube here.... blocked :coffee:

frequentflier

happy to be living

I must be getting old- Tom Petty is the only one I have heard of!