Jennifer @Red Robin

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Husband -->:strangle:<-- Me

:rolleyes:

I love that my husband gets mad at me because he didn't put the new insurance cards in his wallet.

Well eat fool. :lol:

1.) This is my 8000th post :diva:

2.) I don't want to drive to go get food. avatar29956_50.gif ....... I'll just starve. :coffee:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
so am i!!!!!!
and I always puff glitter and piss rainbows....

and according to some.. being happy is NOT allowed and then they try to bring you down to their level

If you are refering to me, then I am going to have to put you on iggy again. :coffee:

Depends.........if you were driving the silver car that was riding my ass through the neighborhood saturday, then no.

:jet: What time? Hehe

I left for lunch with my Mom and Nana around 11:30, came home and left again around 1:30 but I don't remember riding anyone's ass...I think I'm safe :biggrin:

so am i!!!!!!

and I always puff glitter and piss rainbows....

and according to some.. being happy is NOT allowed and then they try to bring you down to their level

That will NOT happen :smile:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
:jet: What time? Hehe

I left for lunch with my Mom and Nana around 11:30, came home and left again around 1:30 but I don't remember riding anyone's ass...I think I'm safe :biggrin:

That will NOT happen :smile:
Then it was not you. A younger lady driving a silver car(same make as you own) was on my ass, then turned down your street. It was after 6 pm.
no way.....:love:

:love: good, cause I might have to gag you.............