Jennifer @Red Robin

hey WR - have you seen any good-looking sandals (2" to 3" heels) in blue anywhere?

No. I have been avoiding stores to save money. I have a pair of patent leather blue pumps that I have never worn though...you can use them. :dance:

In other news... My husband just text to ask how my morning was going...

I tried to text him "I still have something in my ####ing eye."

Instead I text him "I still have something in my ####ing Eeyore." :ohwell: I am not good at touch screen phones... and swipe makes it worse.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

Instead I text him "I still have something in my ####ing Eeyore." :ohwell: I am not good at touch screen phones... and swipe makes it worse.

I suppose that's better than having something in your ####ing Pooh!
:killingme

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
No. I have been avoiding stores to save money. I have a pair of patent leather blue pumps that I have never worn though...you can use them. :dance:

OMG you won't believe these ... you just gotta get these shoes for shark week .....

GJ | Killer Shark Pumps $34.90 in GREY MINT NUDE - New Shoes | GoJane.com

Attachments

• shark-mnt01_10.jpg
    shark-mnt01_10.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 75

SoMDGirl42

:lol:

To make you feel better, I've had the worst two mornings in a row I've had in a very long time.

I was running late yesterday as it was. Dropped off mini me and as I reach for my CAC I realize I have the hard plastic case, but it's not in there. Simply thinking it dropped out in my vehichle I spent 20 minutes on the side of the road looking everywhere. I finally gave up and called the boss to let them know I would be a little late coming in, misplaced my CAC.

Stopped at the pass office to get a temp pass so I could come in to see if I happened to leave it in my computer by accident on Friday.

Can't get a temp pass because my Basics profile is expired :cds:

Had to call back to work and get numbers to update my Basics. :burning:

Take that time to search my vechicle for another 20 minutes. No CAC :doh:

Finally get my temp pass and get into work. No CAC :cds:

Now I have to get a letter from my sponsor and two forms of ID and go back to the pass office to get a new CAC issued.

Sponsor is at an off site meeting. :tap:

Have them reprint a letter to get someone else to sign in lieu of my sponsor.

No one else can sign because it has to be my trusted agent. :dead:

Now I have them reprint the letter for the THIRD time. Now I have to go to the contractor site and have them pull my sponor out of a meeting to sign my letter because :stupid: and misplaced it. He starts to sign the letter and his ink pen stops working. OMG! Now we have to go to the front desk and get another pen. She hands him a black pen. Nope, he wants a blue pen because that's what he started with. THREE fricken blue pens later we finall find one that works. :mad:

Now back to the pass office to get a replacement CAC. Get everything rolling there, and the stupid machine locks up and it take forever (at least 20 minutes felt like forever). Finally get new CAC. Back to work again. Can't find a parking spot because now it's nearly 11. I have to stalk the garage to finally find a spot.

SUV in front of me gets to the first empty spot ahead of me. So I have to wait until he parks. He pulls up and proceeds to back right into the SUV beside the empty spot. I don't have time to spend the rest of what's left of my day waiting on security to come, so I just drove past and found the next person to stalk. I'm a horrible person.

Today started out nearly as bad, although by the time I fixed all the messed up shiat today, I made it to work only 45 minutes late :cds: It's gone down hill from there.

Told the boss if tomrrow is the same, I'm staying home!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:lol:

To make you feel better, I've had the worst two mornings in a row I've had in a very long time.

I was running late yesterday as it was. Dropped off mini me and as I reach for my CAC I realize I have the hard plastic case, but it's not in there. Simply thinking it dropped out in my vehichle I spent 20 minutes on the side of the road looking everywhere. I finally gave up and called the boss to let them know I would be a little late coming in, misplaced my CAC.

Stopped at the pass office to get a temp pass so I could come in to see if I happened to leave it in my computer by accident on Friday.

Can't get a temp pass because my Basics profile is expired :cds:

Had to call back to work and get numbers to update my Basics. :burning:

Take that time to search my vechicle for another 20 minutes. No CAC :doh:

Finally get my temp pass and get into work. No CAC :cds:

Now I have to get a letter from my sponsor and two forms of ID and go back to the pass office to get a new CAC issued.

Sponsor is at an off site meeting. :tap:

Have them reprint a letter to get someone else to sign in lieu of my sponsor.

No one else can sign because it has to be my trusted agent. :dead:

Now I have them reprint the letter for the THIRD time. Now I have to go to the contractor site and have them pull my sponor out of a meeting to sign my letter because :stupid: and misplaced it. He starts to sign the letter and his ink pen stops working. OMG! Now we have to go to the front desk and get another pen. She hands him a black pen. Nope, he wants a blue pen because that's what he started with. THREE fricken blue pens later we finall find one that works. :mad:

Now back to the pass office to get a replacement CAC. Get everything rolling there, and the stupid machine locks up and it take forever (at least 20 minutes felt like forever). Finally get new CAC. Back to work again. Can't find a parking spot because now it's nearly 11. I have to stalk the garage to finally find a spot.

SUV in front of me gets to the first empty spot ahead of me. So I have to wait until he parks. He pulls up and proceeds to back right into the SUV beside the empty spot. I don't have time to spend the rest of what's left of my day waiting on security to come, so I just drove past and found the next person to stalk. I'm a horrible person.

Today started out nearly as bad, although by the time I fixed all the messed up shiat today, I made it to work only 45 minutes late :cds: It's gone down hill from there.

Told the boss if tomrrow is the same, I'm staying home!

OMG ! Well consider this, if we need a new CAC we have to do all that PLUS drive to Silver Spring to get it.

SoMDGirl42

Is anyone else getting a chit ton of random friend requests from random military men on facebook? :eyebrow:

NO! Obviously they've all heard about the wonderful baker you are. The way to a man's heart is through their stomach. :love: Ain't that sweet.

Think hubby is hoping you'll get a few men on the side and give him a break so he'll have more time to play candy crush? :coffee:

NO! Obviously they've all heard about the wonderful baker you are. The way to a man's heart is through their stomach. :love: Ain't that sweet.

Think hubby is hoping you'll get a few men on the side and give him a break so he'll have more time to play candy crush? :coffee:

Sorry to hear about your CAC. :ohwell: I will make you some ice cream bread so you can feel better. :huggy:

I also want to try to make some cinnamon rolls to prove myself. :cds:

somdfunguy

not impressed
Went to Walgreens to get some nipples. Came home with four tank tops and two sun dresses. Who knew Walgreens would have cute post pregnancy it's effen hot clothes. Wife was happy except they didn't have the slow nipples so Ill be out searching again.

pelers

Went to Walgreens to get some nipples. Came home with four tank tops and two sun dresses. Who knew Walgreens would have cute post pregnancy it's effen hot clothes. Wife was happy except they didn't have the slow nipples so Ill be out searching again.

I have to say I was very confused at the beginning of this post.

SoMDGirl42

the baby broke wifes nipples? awwww. I'm sorry

Aren't you just so sweet! Now, go fetch the slow nipples :smile:

I have to say I was very confused at the beginning of this post.

Haha, me too :lol:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

OMG you too? I went there looking for dental floss and left with a sundress (more like a beachy dress) also lol - who knew they carried clothes and shoes? The dress was cute and only $10.

somdfunguy

not impressed
OMG you too? I went there looking for dental floss and left with a sundress (more like a beachy dress) also lol - who knew they carried clothes and shoes? The dress was cute and only $10.
Sounds like the same ones. FYI spitup is easy to clean off them.