Jennifer @Red Robin

somdfunguy

not impressed
1.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Oh, you have done it now! Run!!! Actually, I think WR is adorable that she tries. I just go to Giant!

Try Walls Bakery in Waldorf - OMG their cakes are moist and the icing is so good. $20 for a round (average size) and the bigger one is $30. They'll personalize for free. They also make specially decorated cakes too and they have talented cake decorators! I forgot how much the sheet cakes are. I try to limit myself to only 1 cake every 3 or 4 months.

Try Walls Bakery in Waldorf - OMG their cakes are moist and the icing is so good. $20 for a round (average size) and the bigger one is $30. They'll personalize for free. They also make specially decorated cakes too and they have talented cake decorators! I forgot how much the sheet cakes are. I try to limit myself to only 1 cake every 3 or 4 months.

So you're saying I should apply to this place? :coffee:

FED_UP

Look, if you want to be appealing to women, you've got to change your tactics. Did you forget how to mack ? Here I found this site to refresh your memory: http://www.howtomack.net/

and this may help you out also - the filmstrip is missing again ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9q01wnEFr0

Is there anything not on the internet these days ha ha, pimp suite. Besides not macking anyway, just all in fun. Have to check the video latter. I see a sugar packet in you near future. I will put my name, number and salary on it.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Is there anything not on the internet these days ha ha, pimp suite. Besides not macking anyway, just all in fun. Have to check the video latter. I see a sugar packet in you near future. I will put my name, number and salary requirements on it.

fixed

FED_UP

ha ha - Nobody would want me no matter how much I make - I spend too much time/money on critters!

You need to spend more time/money on a man after all we do for womens. We massage your feet, give you babies, take out your trash and mow your lawn.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You need to spend more time/money on a man after all we do for womens. We massage your feet, give you babies, take out your trash and mow your lawn.

Really? My feet get messaged when I get a massage or pedicure. I hired a lawn guy. I carry my own trash to the dump.