Jennifer @Red Robin

FED_UP

Another year and know status on Jen. I am guessing she married a rich man and living happy, and flushed all her sugar packets down the toilet. Merry Christmas Jen wherver you are.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Funny this popped up. About 20 minutes ago I heard a guy mention he had sugar packets on his desk. I thought of this thread immediately! :lol:

Erk

It makes my heart happy to know this thread is still around. Now if just can have the SoMD Drag Racing imposters thread appear it will be family reunion like It's A Wonderful Life.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
NO, he apparently went home and told his wife, and she posted this in case Jennifer was on the forum ...... if she is, she hasn't identified herself. This thread will live forever until another Jennifer comes along, thinks this is about her, and starts some drama :gossip: .

Did he ever get some action out of this ?

FED_UP

NO, he apparently went home and told his wife, and she posted this in case Jennifer was on the forum ...... if she is, she hasn't identified herself. This thread will live forever until another Jennifer comes along, thinks this is about her, and starts some drama :gossip: .

I bet Jennifer turned lesbian.

Clem72

You mean he went home and his daughters dimed him out, then he reluctantly handed over the sugar packet and told the story. If he wasn't interested he wouldn't have kept the packet. Done and done.