Jesus was the Sun, Not the Son of God

Jayne

Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

Watch the first part of this movie using the link above and see for yourself, logically speaking exactly where things origionated. Religion generally sways away from Logic and I can understand that since it makes no sense what-so-ever. It's money, power and control religion wants. If you need guidence that bad here is some advice that has worked well for me and will make a difference:

Always treat others as you would have them treat you.

That's all you need. It covers everything and you don't need a money hungry organization sucking every penny they can out of you. They use that money to cause division, termoil, death and distruction anoung the population and the world. Wake up people to the real truth for that truth will set you free.
Jayne

:lalala: Don't be like this guy!

aosmiles

I won't be watching this video. But, thanks. If I am considered narrow minded, then so be it. I just wanted to point out that the "advice" you've given is from the Bible: Luke 6:31. It says Do to others as you would have them do to you. Check it out.

Also, your second phrase the truth will set you free is found in John 8:32. "Then you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

Just so you know...both of these verses were said by Christ himself. I believe your view of religion is misplaced. The Bible states the such destruction is from Satan. Satan has many ways of causing division, death, destruction, and turmoil. This includes "organizations" religious or not that take from people. Churches collect tithes and offerings (which are Biblical (See Malachi 3:10)). I don't know what other organizations do, but churchse that are following the Bible don't "suck every penny" from you. They ask for what God requires-10%.

And no, the "advice" you gave does not cover everything. People need love, a relationship with their Creator, and a purpose. I know I will probably get some nasty replies from this and that is okay. But, I thought you should know the source of your advice and "real truth." The real truth is that God loves us and sent His Son to die for us and gave us the promise of Eternity if we would only accept Him. That is the truth-and it requires faith. That's all-not money, not prayers facing Mecca, not all your money, and the worship of some stone statue.

Starman3000m

Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

Always treat others as you would have them treat you.

That's all you need...

Yeshua ( New Testament Jesus ) basically said that already; except He said that we should Love God and fellow man. By following just those two suggestions there would be no problems.

Problem is, not everyone wants to cooperate and if a person does not believe in God he/she would definitely not want to cooperate with those who do believe in God.

For example: In perspective, do we even treat our own family members as we would want to be treated? If we did, there would be no family quarrels, kids hating parents, unruly kids, divorce, etc.

We need the God of Love in our heart before we can learn to love our neighbor and even our enemy, as Yeshua commanded.

jenbengen

Watch it
I won't be watching this video. But, thanks. If I am considered narrow minded, then so be it. I just wanted to point out that the "advice" you've given is from the Bible: Luke 6:31. It says Do to others as you would have them do to you. Check it out.

Also, your second phrase the truth will set you free is found in John 8:32. "Then you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

Just so you know...both of these verses were said by Christ himself. I believe your view of religion is misplaced. The Bible states the such destruction is from Satan. Satan has many ways of causing division, death, destruction, and turmoil. This includes "organizations" religious or not that take from people. Churches collect tithes and offerings (which are Biblical (See Malachi 3:10)). I don't know what other organizations do, but churchse that are following the Bible don't "suck every penny" from you. They ask for what God requires-10%.

And no, the "advice" you gave does not cover everything. People need love, a relationship with their Creator, and a purpose. I know I will probably get some nasty replies from this and that is okay. But, I thought you should know the source of your advice and "real truth." The real truth is that God loves us and sent His Son to die for us and gave us the promise of Eternity if we would only accept Him. That is the truth-and it requires faith. That's all-not money, not prayers facing Mecca, not all your money, and the worship of some stone statue.

Well said!

With that said, she is free to have her own opinion, although it is SO far from my personal views. To label all churches as money hungry is a very large stereotype. But I'm not going to spend anymore time convincing her of things that are inaccurate in her post. She has made up her mind already.

I just get annoyed with people using this forum to convert people towards their religious/lack of religious beliefs. Can't you just be happy with what you believe and leave the rest of us alone. Peace out.

P.S. with your lovely introduction, I chose not to view the video. :bigwhoop:

Last edited:

Jayne

Watch the Movie

Unless you watch the movie and see it's logic you are missing the point. The bible is nothing more than a book written by man and any inspiration from god is from nature not as supreme being. The origional Jesus is Horus a Sun God.

Xaquin44

Atheists harbour antagonism (some even hatred) toward Theists, especially those who believe that Yeshua Is The Son of God, Saviour of mankind and Moshiach.

That is completely false.

My best friend in the world is a priest. I'm actually going to be his best man in a few months.

jenbengen

Watch it
Unless you watch the movie and see it's logic you are missing the point. The bible is nothing more than a book written by man and any inspiration from god is from nature not as supreme being. The origional Jesus is Horus a Sun God.

I love how you just expect people to say "oh, ok, thanks for correcting me". What are you hoping to hear from us? I can see my chat tonight at the dinner table "Hi honey, a lady named Jayne showed me a little video and has convinced me to worship the SON over Jesus today. Looks like Sunday mornings are now open for us!".

I just don't get it.

Starman3000m

I think he or she is saying that only those that believe in Christ are correct.

Since i'm Jewish, what does that make me?

Yeshua was Jewish and the first several thousand men, women and children who believed in Yeshua's Messianic appearance were all Jewish.

"Christianity" is a Jewish sect; it's just that your disagreement with who Yeshua was/is only means that you prescribe to Orthodox Judaism that still awaits two Moshiachs.

Shalom

jenbengen

Watch it

My best friend in the world is a priest. I'm actually going to be his best man in a few months.

I have to agree. One of my best friends completely respects my christianity and she is considered an atheist. It doesn't go for every atheist, just as every "christian" doesn't love as they should.

Starman3000m

C'mon Xaquin, your comments toward me in previous posts are proof of your inner feelings toward someone who believes in God and Yeshua and it was you I was thinking about when I wrote that comment.

Jayne

:lalala:

I see many of you refuse to watch the movie. Have you been brain-washed to the point where nothing else but what you believe can not even be viewed? By the way I did say the "REAL" truth in my set you free statement.

Xaquin44

C'mon Xaquin, your comments toward me in previous posts are proof of your inner feelings toward and it was you I was thinking about when I wrote that comment.

Oh, I wasn't aware you were actually every christian in the world.

You have a busy schedule what with being in just short of a billion places at once.

jenbengen

Watch it
:lalala:

I see many of you refuse to watch the movie. Have you been brain-washed to the point where nothing else but what you believe can not even be viewed? By the way I did say the "REAL" truth in my set you free statement.

Not brainwashed. We are standing up for what WE believe in, just as you are. Look at that...we have something in common. Belittling others doesn't help your cause, honey.

Starman3000m

I have to agree. One of my best friends completely respects my christianity and she is considered an atheist. It doesn't go for every atheist, just as every "christian" doesn't love as they should.

That's why I stated that not everyone wants to cooperate - even family members.

For Theists: Love God with all your heart, mind and soul, and love your neighbor (even your enemy) as yourself.

For Atheists: Love all of mankind.

That is what it would take - but Not Everyone Wants To Cooperate.