JetBlue crash landing

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't believe nobody has started a thread yet! 3 minutes to landing - go turn on the TV NOW!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mikeinsmd said:
Whats the prob???
The plane took off and the landing gear is stuck is a twisted position and wouldn't retract. 145 passengers en route from California to NYC. Pilot is getting ready to do a crash landing.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
I can't believe nobody has started a thread yet! 3 minutes to landing - go turn on the TV NOW!!!!
OMG! The front landing gear is twisted at 90 degrees! :yikes:

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
The plane took off and the landing gear is stuck is a twisted position and wouldn't retract. 145 passengers en route from California to NYC. Pilot is getting ready to do a crash landing.
All I can get in this friggin hotel is FOX & those tards go to commercial as it's on approach!! :bonk: :dork:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They're saying the pilot isn't all that worried - it's supposedly not a particularly risky maneuver (says a pilot they just interviewed). But I'll bet those passengers are pissing themselves.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
A good "flare" at touch down, hold the nose off the ground as long as possible, and pray.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mikeinsmd said:
All I can get in this friggin hotel is FOX & those tards go to commercial as it's on approach!!
CNN is covering it, too. FOX has a split screen with O'Reilly and Donald Trump :rolleyes:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
They're saying the pilot isn't all that worried - it's supposedly not a particularly risky maneuver (says a pilot they just interviewed). But I'll bet those passengers are pissing themselves.

That's good to hear.

I hope they use that foam!!!