JetBlue crash landing

CityGrl

Time for a nap
They've been flying around for 2 1/2 hours burning fuel. Could you imagine being on that plane???

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
I'm watching MSNBC and I'm confused because it says "Live" AND "Earlier." :confused:
"Live" is the plane in flight. "Earlier" is the picture of the twisted nosegear.

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
They're saying the pilot isn't all that worried - it's supposedly not a particularly risky maneuver (says a pilot they just interviewed). But I'll bet those passengers are pissing themselves.

If they are not pissing themselves, I bet their ass hole is slammed shut. :ohwell:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
If they are not pissing themselves, I bet their ass hole is slammed shut. :ohwell:
Is that a collective ass hole or do you think it should be plural? :killingme

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
"Live" is the plane in flight. "Earlier" is the picture of the twisted nosegear.
Dur. Thank you. :lol:

Man, that twisted nosegear is some kinda twisted!! :shocking:

Mikeinsmd

I bet Bushco is behind this!! :mad: Just another way to waste fuel.

But hey, How bout the Hurricane Maker 2000 eh?? :jet: Bush got the ole weather machine bumpin!! Still working on the navigation systems though. :ohwell:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
They're saying the pilot isn't all that worried - it's supposedly not a particularly risky maneuver (says a pilot they just interviewed). But I'll bet those passengers are pissing themselves.
OMG, I think the guy just said each seat has its own TV. Do you think they're watching this?? :holycrap:

K

Kizzy

Ken King said:
Is that a collective ass hole or do you think it should be plural? :killingme

They are collectivly in the same boat, might as well be one ass hole. :ohwell:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
They are collectivly in the same boat, might as well be one ass hole. :ohwell:
It wouldn't have the same sound or effect as 145 individual ass holes slamming shut simultaneously. :biggrin:

Mikeinsmd

Any minute now a Howard Stern crank caller will call a TV station & say they are on the plane.... "I'd like to tell my family that I love them and" .......

BA BA BOUY!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
K_Jo said:
OMG, I think the guy just said each seat has its own TV. Do you think they're watching this?? :holycrap:
Wouldn't that be cool? I'd watch if I was on the plane. :popcorn: "Gee, poor people... I hope they'll be okay......Uh.....:ohwell: "

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Wouldn't that be cool? I'd watch if I was on the plane. :popcorn: "Gee, poor people... I hope they'll be okay......Uh.....:ohwell: "
:roflmao:

They probably stopped serving liquor hours ago. :ohwell:

Ken King

PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
It's hard to see a TV when you have your head between your legs kissing your butt good-bye.