JetBlue crash landing

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
Ha. Those people are probably panicking so bad the flight attendants are force-feeding them booze.
That would make for one heck of an emergency evacuation. :lol: Buncha drunks stumbling outta the plane, making a little train and sliding down the emergency chute together. Good times. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nickel said:
That would make for one heck of an emergency evacuation. :lol: Buncha drunks stumbling outta the plane, making a little train and sliding down the emergency chute together.
:lmao:

"I love you, man!"

"You're my best friend!"

:alkies:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
That would make for one heck of an emergency evacuation. :lol: Buncha drunks stumbling outta the plane, making a little train and sliding down the emergency chute together. Good times. :yay:
:lol: That's why I figure they stopped serving hours ago. Wouldn't want you to have any fun while you fight for your life. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If they're flying around trying to burn fuel, why wouldn't they have gone on to NYC and landed somewhere out that way? At least then the passengers would be closer to where they're supposed to be.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
If they're flying around trying to burn fuel, why wouldn't they have gone on to NYC and landed somewhere out that way? At least then the passengers would be closer to where they're supposed to be.
I just heard some guy say they'd like to land in daylight...maybe that has something to do with it. :shrug: Or they wanted it to be on the air during Prime Time TV. :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Because then it would be too dark to see the crash landing. :shrug:

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
Look Mark Brunell..... leave the flying to the Captains. :razz: Dude on FOX just said this is a piece of cake. :yawn:

MMDad

Lem Putt
vraiblonde said:

You can't go very fast with your gear down, so it would take more than a day to make that flight. If you were on that plane, would you want them to land in L.A. with a few hundred fire trucks, or suddenly need to land over the Rockies with no suitable airport and maybe one fire truck?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Remember 40 minutes ago when they said they were gonna land in 5-10 minutes? Whatever happened to that?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nickel said:
Remember 40 minutes ago when they said they were gonna land in 5-10 minutes? Whatever happened to that?

That was news time. Would you rush it if you were flying?

On 9/11, they used trans-continental flights because of the large fuel load. I'd want as much gone as possible.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Anybody hear the report about the freeway? The locals are parking on the freeway to watch! It's rush hour, so that has to be fun!

Fox says 10 more minutes.