Joe Biden to hold his first news conference tomorrow March 25th.

gemma_rae

He's been to busy working and fixing all the crap Trump broke.

Thats the problem you morons loved hearing Trumps ramblings and empty promises

Trump had already golfed 19 times by now but as long as he was "sticking it to the libs" you guys didn't notice him picking your pockets
While you're changing Joe's diaper, be sure to thank him for tearing himself away from crap fixing long enough for a moron like you to hear his ramblings and empty headed promises.

Too bad Joey doesn't have enough stamina to climb steps, let alone play golf as many times as your hero Obama.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
He's been to busy working and fixing all the crap Trump broke.

Thats the problem you morons loved hearing Trumps ramblings and empty promises

Trump had already golfed 19 times by now but as long as he was "sticking it to the libs" you guys didn't notice him picking your pockets
What exactly did Trump break? Tell me how bad you had it under the last administration. I think you're a ****ing lier or just too ****ing stupid to know how good you had it.

BOP

While you're changing Joe's diaper, be sure to thank him for tearing himself away from crap fixing long enough for a moron like you to hear his ramblings and empty headed promises.

Too bad Joey doesn't have enough stamina to climb steps, let alone play golf as many times as your hero Obama.
Not sure which mindless progbot you're responding to (they're interchangeable, actually), but I can't help wondering: if, when he/she/it's felating their Gropin' Joe* blow-up doll, do they close their eyes and pretend it's the Won?

Grumpy

Not sure which mindless progbot you're responding to (they're interchangeable, actually), but I can't help wondering: if, when he/she/it's felating their Gropin' Joe* blow-up doll, do they close their eyes and pretend it's the Won?
Inquiring minds wanna know..

easyliving45

What exactly did Trump break? Tell me how bad you had it under the last administration. I think you're a *ing lier or just too *ing stupid to know how good you had it.

Here is one example
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...toric-in-wake-of-boulder-shooting/ar-BB1eVF83
A new report highlights the hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths in the U.S. under former President Donald Trump, noting that some 40 percent of COVID-19 pandemic deaths in 2020 would have been averted if America's mortality rate was equivalent to other wealthy peer nations.

"The global COVID-19 pandemic has had a disproportionate effect on the USA, with more than 26 million diagnosed cases and over 450000 deaths as of early February, 2021, about 40% of which could have been averted had the U.S. death rate mirrored the weighted average of the other G7 nations," the report explains.
"Many of the cases and deaths were avoidable. Instead of galvanizing the US populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation," it continues.

Attachments

• 1616690815018.png
    1616690815018.png
    68 bytes · Views: 68

gemma_rae

sleazyliving. Rhymes with greasygiving.:yay:

Reactions: BOP

BOP

Attachments

• RBG - not C19.jpg
    RBG - not C19.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 66

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I need to hear an EO directing the SEC to crackdown on the MMs that are manipulating the market with their practice of naked short selling.