Jogger Kicked Poodle Across Street

ylexot

Super Genius
bcp said:
sure you will, I know the drill.

you all pretend to hold Larry back while vraiblonde pans me repeatedly about the head and body.
As I stagger back to the car, bleeding, whimpering and in need of a bandaid, you let Larry go and then he has fun beating on me too.

the whole time you are taking video of this all the way up to my being booted across the street like a superbowl football in overtime.

no thanks, my chicken behind will just back on down now and stay were I am safe...
Cowering in my home, with my curtains closed pretending that no one is here.

but thanks anyway.
If a bcp runs out and tries to bite/claw you, you can punt them too.

MMDad

Lem Putt
cattitude said:
We're talking about a dog smaller than a cat. But it's okay for cats to run loose, right. They don't bite.

1. Dog and cat owners shall not allow a dog or cat, with or without proper license, to run at large within the confines of any part of Calvert County. Any dog or cat, when off the property of the owner, must be under the control of the owner or an authorized agent of the owner, capable of physically restraining the dog or cat. All dogs must be under control by leash, lead, cord, or chain, when off the property of the owner. Any dog or cat found running at large is in violation of the law and may be deemed a public nuisance and is subject to seizure, detention and destruction.