John F. Kennedy Jr.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When did you turn mean?

I'm sure he's just teasing you. I find your posts implausible and out there, but entertaining. So.... keep up the good work! :yay:

Also I want to point out that when mAlice came on here talking about Pizzagate and pedos at high levels, pretty much everyone on here - including me - scoffed at her.

Well! Turns out she was right.

How now, brown cow?

So if this is your interest I think you should pursue it. And if any of them turn out to be true - and I have no doubt some will - you can have the last laugh.

gemma_rae

Michael Jackson came into my work today. I played it off because I didn't want to out him in front of people. "How may I help you, Mr. Smith?"
I am so proud of you! :clap:

I don't think I could have restrained myself from talking about the new treatments for Vitiligo. :lol:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am so proud of you! :clap:

I don't think I could have restrained myself from talking about the new treatments for Vitiglio. I really don't.:lol:

Nah. He may have died but he's all white now.

:jet:

Plus I think vitiligo is attractive. It's like body art.

PJay

Decided to wait until he was 106 to break the silence, and chose Twitter.

maybe he owns one 👇

PJay

I'm sure he's just teasing you. I find your posts implausible and out there, but entertaining. So.... keep up the good work! :yay:

Also I want to point out that when mAlice came on here talking about Pizzagate and pedos at high levels, pretty much everyone on here - including me - scoffed at her.

Well! Turns out she was right.

How now, brown cow?

So if this is your interest I think you should pursue it. And if any of them turn out to be true - and I have no doubt some will - you can have the last laugh.

mAlice is partly responsible for my journey down the rabbit hole. It's an ugly and painful journey. I know now what she felt. Anyway, I hope she's doing well.

PJay

Trying to fit in with the cool kids maybe?

I freakin' saw Elvis at the Royal Farms today but I kept it on the down low. I knew what people would say.

I believe you. Word is Michael Jackson and Diana are still with us, too. They are all working together to help save our world. Hey, if true... it's a good thing.

PJay

Screenshot_20231128-123550~2.png

PJay

Q stocking is real. The pictures are telling you the story of the people who took part in the plan.