John F. Kennedy Jr.

PJay

The people above mean nothing to me. I guess they meant a lot to the rest of the population? They're respected? People will believe what they say? Guessing.....

Clem72

Being discussed again..just wanted to share with you

This is backwards, Osama was already dead which is why no video was presented and the body was dumped at sea, which I have literally never heard of before. If you can show me an example of this ever happening before I will change my mind.

PJay

I need to find that picture of him disguised as a secret service agent...will share if find...

PJay

This is backwards, Osama was already dead which is why no video was presented and the body was dumped at sea, which I have literally never heard of before. If you can show me an example of this ever happening before I will change my mind.

Will just share with you..we've been lied to about a lot of things and the truth will be presented to us all. Must be getting close to that time..I just feel it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This really is nutty enough to be MSNBC, but it looks like the video was dubbed.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Will just share with you..we've been lied to about a lot of things and the truth will be presented to us all. Must be getting close to that time..I just feel it.
I was thinking the same thing! Then it turned out I just had a rash.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think we've been lied to more than we've been told the truth, and more "conspiracy theories" are true than official versions.

Normal people who live normal lives don't think like ghoulish cabalists, therefore we have a hard time conceiving of their schemes. We go, "Who does that??" and the answer is "lots of people".