John Fetterman Is a Weirdo

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fetterman's history, aside from his general sense of laziness, is not stellar. His only accomplishments have been getting Democrats to vote for him. In the tradition of Bernie Sanders, who never really held a real job in his life and was once tossed out of a hippie commune for laziness, Fetterman is picking up the torch of progressives who bring nothing to the table but a desire to dictate the terms for the use of the table.

He also brings a history of racism, as is pretty common among Democrats. A few years ago, while a worthless mayor of a small town in Pennsylvania, Fetterman pulled a shotgun on a black man because, well, he was a black man. Don't take my word for it, here is how NBC News puts it (which is to say, here's the most Fetterman-friendly way this story can be spun):

"John Fetterman said he heard what sounded like gunfire and saw a man running away. So he reacted by getting his kid inside to safety before he called 911. What Fetterman did next, however, still haunts him nine years later as he campaigns for the Democratic nomination for the Senate in Pennsylvania: He chased the man down with a shotgun and detained him until police arrived. It turned out that the man was jogging and wearing running clothes. According to a police report, the man was unarmed and said the sound of gunfire was actually fireworks, although two witnesses thought they heard shots. The man Fetterman pulled a gun on is Black. Fetterman — the mayor of the Pittsburgh-area borough of Braddock at the time and now the state's lieutenant governor — is white. Fetterman, 52, said he couldn't tell the jogger's race initially because of how he was bundled up in the winter cold."

herb749

Fetterman's history, aside from his general sense of laziness, is not stellar. His only accomplishments have been getting Democrats to vote for him. In the tradition of Bernie Sanders, who never really held a real job in his life and was once tossed out of a hippie commune for laziness, Fetterman is picking up the torch of progressives who bring nothing to the table but a desire to dictate the terms for the use of the table.

He also brings a history of racism, as is pretty common among Democrats. A few years ago, while a worthless mayor of a small town in Pennsylvania, Fetterman pulled a shotgun on a black man because, well, he was a black man. Don't take my word for it, here is how NBC News puts it (which is to say, here's the most Fetterman-friendly way this story can be spun):

"John Fetterman said he heard what sounded like gunfire and saw a man running away. So he reacted by getting his kid inside to safety before he called 911. What Fetterman did next, however, still haunts him nine years later as he campaigns for the Democratic nomination for the Senate in Pennsylvania: He chased the man down with a shotgun and detained him until police arrived. It turned out that the man was jogging and wearing running clothes. According to a police report, the man was unarmed and said the sound of gunfire was actually fireworks, although two witnesses thought they heard shots. The man Fetterman pulled a gun on is Black. Fetterman — the mayor of the Pittsburgh-area borough of Braddock at the time and now the state's lieutenant governor — is white. Fetterman, 52, said he couldn't tell the jogger's race initially because of how he was bundled up in the winter cold."

If you showed a picture of this guy to a group of democrats who didn't know who he was they'd swear he was part of 1/6.

herb749

Which brings up another thought. The media & democrats are trashing every candidate that Trump supports. Don't vote for them because of it. Don't look at that candidates plans. For all the I can't vote for Dan Cox because Trump supports him, look at his opponent.

People bash Brandon Scott the Mayor of Baltimore. Say he is over his head. If you elect Wes Moore you are getting Brandon Scott for governor. But who cares, at least its not a Trump candidate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That weirdo is the LtG of PA, where the Lt isn't chosen as a running mate but elected independently. He even had a decent opponent in the Senate primary, and he swept every county. That tells you all you need to know about the people of PA (that they are ****ing retarded).

The icing on the "PA is retarded" cake is that in the Republican primary they voted for Dr. Oz.

So now it's a tard fight - Dr. Oz vs. Fetterman. :dork:

herb749

Fetterman is not well. Can't get through 15 min speech. Now won't debate. Probably hide in his basement like Biden and let the media do his dirty work.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now, Fetterman is trying a new tactic: weaponizing law enforcement against business leaders he doesn't like.

In an op-ed posted in the Wilkes-Barre Times Leader, Fetterman laid out a series of policy proposals. Like many politicians of recent years, both Democratic and Republican, Fetterman advocates a "Buy American" standard of "mandating that companies we buy from make their products right here at home."

Fetterman also said, "It's time we crack down on the big, price gouging corporations that are making record profits while jacking up prices for all of us." He continued, "Chevron, Exxon, and Shell have seen their profits increase 200% since last year, but they're still charging us sky-high prices for gas," which he called "deeply unpatriotic." He also criticized the meatpacking industry, which the federal government heavily subsidizes.

Going after oil companies for high profits is not a new tactic, especially for populist Democrats: Last year, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D–Mass.) blamed high gas prices on "price gouging" at the pump, accusing oil companies of maximizing profits and using inflation as a smokescreen. Earlier this year, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D–R.I.) and Rep. Ro Khanna (D–Calif.) introduced the Big Oil Windfall Profits Tax Act, which would impose "an excise tax on the windfall profits of crude oil." And in 2006, President George W. Bush even called for investigations into possible price gouging in the oil market.

Hijinx

I will certainly be voting for Cox, and i know little about Fettermen and he is in Pa. I will also vote for anyone who runs against Steny Hoyer, although the dark state will elect him.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
New pro-Oz campaign ad targets Fetterman for pulling gun on Black jogger

Fetterman had previously addressed the incident with the jogger early on in his Senate campaign

A new 30-second television ad released by a political committee supporting Republican Pennsylvania Senate candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz blasts his Democrat opponent, John Fetterman, over a 2013 incident when he pulled a gun on a Black jogger he mistakenly suspected of a crime.

The ad, titled "Chase," was released by American Leadership Action and says Fetterman, then mayor of Braddock, "chased down an innocent, unarmed Black man." The ad then jumps to an interview with the jogger, Cristopher Miyares, where he describes Fetterman pulling a gun and aiming it at his chest.

"I mean, there's a mayor with a shotgun and six other cops surrounding me. What else could I do but this?" the jogger says in the ad as he puts his hands up in surrender.

StmarysCity79

Who is the weirdo?

Dr Mehmet Oz raised eyebrows by suggesting in a newly unearthed radio interview that incest"As long as you are more than first cousins sleeping together is fine"

The candidate for Pennsylvania’s US Senate seat also told The Breakfast Club show in February 2014 that girls don’t want to have sex with their fathers because of pheromones.

“My daughters hate my smell,” the Republican nominee said on the show.

SamSpade

Who is the weirdo?

Dr Mehmet Oz raised eyebrows by suggesting in a newly unearthed radio interview that incest"As long as you are more than first cousins sleeping together is fine"
So you’re ok with cousins hooking up?

The problem with Fetterman isn’t his health - or even Oz, whom I’m not at all cool with. It’s that Fetterman’s basically Bernie Sanders. He’s selling a cool working man image, but he’s basically lived with Mom and Dad into his forties. He’s worse than Oz.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who is the weirdo?

The candidate for Pennsylvania’s US Senate seat also told The Breakfast Club show in February 2014 that girls don’t want to have sex with their fathers because of pheromones.

“My daughters hate my smell,” the Republican nominee said on the show.

Oz is a weirdo too. But I see you had to run right in here and furiously post in order to deflect attention away from Fetterman like a good little cultist.

Who's a good girl?

herb749

He's also refused to debate or his campaign has said he won't. Fetterman is still recovering from a stroke and may not be capable of debating. He could roll up in a wheelchair and the dem media declare he's the new coming of FDR.