John Fetterman Is a Weirdo

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
835AA37B-2133-416C-B74E-D365621C1645.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

New York Times mocked for naming Fetterman among the year’s ‘most stylish’ people

The news outlet feted Fetterman, whose usual attire on the campaign trail involved a hoodie, basketball shorts, and sneakers, as a lawmaker that “is going to bring Carhartt to the Capitol,” a reference to the US workwear apparel company.

“Total liberal bias, [the New York Times]⁩!” Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) jokingly wrote on Twitter. “I not only have the best hair in Congress, but I brought [Carhartt⁩] to Capitol Hill four years ago.”

Total liberal bias, ⁦@nytimes⁩! I not only have the best hair in Congress, but I brought ⁦@Carhartt⁩ to Capitol Hill four years ago. https://t.co/iAYsteNJ1b
— Tim Burchett (@timburchett) December 12, 2022

“How does [the New York Times] justify putting John Fetterman on the same list as the late Queen Elizabeth?” Sheridan Nolen, a staffer for Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R), said on Twitter.

“What is ⁦[the New York Times] smoking?” Nachama Soloveichik, a DC political consultant, wrote incredulously.

SamSpade

New York Times mocked for naming Fetterman among the year’s ‘most stylish’ people

The news outlet feted Fetterman, whose usual attire on the campaign trail involved a hoodie, basketball shorts, and sneakers, as a lawmaker that “is going to bring Carhartt to the Capitol,” a reference to the US workwear apparel company.

“Total liberal bias, [the New York Times]⁩!” Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) jokingly wrote on Twitter. “I not only have the best hair in Congress, but I brought [Carhartt⁩] to Capitol Hill four years ago.”

“How does [the New York Times] justify putting John Fetterman on the same list as the late Queen Elizabeth?” Sheridan Nolen, a staffer for Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R), said on Twitter.

“What is ⁦[the New York Times] smoking?” Nachama Soloveichik, a DC political consultant, wrote incredulously.
So dressing like a bum is now high fashion?

Crap. Now I have to buy EXPENSIVE clothes.

SamSpade

Compared to a Parisian Fashion Show, it just might be.

Some of their stuff they show on the news looks like Circus Costumes.
I always thought those kinds of things existed for entertainment and art - not that anyone WOULD actually wear them.

Hijinx

Fedderman is walking proof that the Democrats will vote for anything with a D behind it's name , and that the New York Times is owned and operated by the dem party.

herb749

They have to build up what is a mistake he's in Congress. Then when he doesn't look good they will claim hate.