John Fetterman Is a Weirdo

Clem72

Oz is not ok with that, he said greater than. People get all icky about cousins marrying but two dudes is normal.
You tell 'em Tech. Don't let people put down your lifestyle, live your best life!

SamSpade

I just think it’s weird to think there’s something wrong with someone who thinks you shouldn’t have sex with a first cousin.

StmarysCity79

So you’re ok with cousins hooking up?

The problem with Fetterman isn’t his health - or even Oz, whom I’m not at all cool with. It’s that Fetterman’s basically Bernie Sanders. He’s selling a cool working man image, but he’s basically lived with Mom and Dad into his forties. He’s worse than Oz.
No. That is what OZ is saying though. try reading

Worse than a man who has no ties to the state he is running in?

voted in the last Turkish election?

Is yet another snake oil salesman people will vote for just because they have seen him on TV?

SamSpade

No. That is what OZ is saying though. try reading

Worse than a man who has no ties to the state he is running in?

voted in the last Turkish election?

Is yet another snake oil salesman people will vote for just because they have seen him on TV?
You mean, like Senator Hillary, from New York? Happens all the damned time.

But - thought I made it clear - I don't care for Oz. At least, as a TV personality. But everything Fetterman is for, I am against.
If I lived in Pennsylvania, I'd vote for just about anything other than Fetterman.
And honestly, if he voted in Turkish elections, what of it? It just means Turkey recognizes dual citizenship. My son is recognized as a dual citiizen of Russia and the U.S. - by Russia. It's not a big deal.

And yeah - he has been supported largely by his parents most of his life.
That's really not in doubt, that's easily provable.

If I knew him personally, I'd call him a loser.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
And I don't see why not - or a third or fourth. Heck, here in Maryland, first is allowable, but icky.
With good reason.

Thats how we get things like:
0_W5Y1JV_400x400.jpg

StmarysCity79

You mean, like Senator Hillary, from New York? Happens all the damned time.

But - thought I made it clear - I don't care for Oz. At least, as a TV personality. But everything Fetterman is for, I am against.
If I lived in Pennsylvania, I'd vote for just about anything other than Fetterman.
And honestly, if he voted in Turkish elections, what of it? It just means Turkey recognizes dual citizenship. My son is recognized as a dual citiizen of Russia and the U.S. - by Russia. It's not a big deal.

And yeah - he has been supported largely by his parents most of his life.
That's really not in doubt, that's easily provable.

If I knew him personally, I'd call him a loser.

I never said any different. However who cares? Gurps lives with his parents.

Fettermans' parents supported him while he was mayor and only took a symbolic salary of $1 a year because they believed in him and believed in the work he was doing for the blue collar town he worked for.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Seems preferable to a sham doctor who sells fake pills and scams people to the tune of 10 houses.

But for some reason Republicans keep running unqualified out of touch rich people as their candidates.

SamSpade

symbolic salary of $1 a year because they believed in him
150 a month. Because Braddock is a town of about 1700 people.
Think Solomon's Island - except four times smaller in size.
This is a job he held for 13 years and evidently had no other employment.
He did however buy a 70,000 loft from his sister - for a dollar.

The guy is all image. He's against fracking, soft on crime - he's Sanders Lite. Like Sanders, with the exception of his job as Lt Governor, never had a real job in his life.

StmarysCity79

150 a month. Because Braddock is a town of about 1700 people.
Think Solomon's Island - except four times smaller in size.
This is a job he held for 13 years and evidently had no other employment.
He did however buy a 70,000 loft from his sister - for a dollar.

The guy is all image. He's against fracking, soft on crime - he's Sanders Lite. Like Sanders, with the exception of his job as Lt Governor, never had a real job in his life.

Again what's your point? He was doing a public service he believed in and took a shockingly low salary to do it.

His parents were able to help him out to differ the costs.

Isnt that what we want more of? People sacrificing their own personal gain to help others? Not people with gold toilets and 10 residences?

Seems pretty hypocritical to complain he isn't making more money from public service while also screaming about how politicians enrich themselves while in office.

SamSpade

🤣

you obviously have not look at HOW OUT OF TOUCH The Biden Regime is with Americans
This can easily be observed - even, bemusedly - by Democrats - that the tables have turned over the last half century.
It's now the Republicans who are the voice of the working class and the Democrats the party of the elite. Don't believe me?
Just listen to them.

SamSpade

Seems pretty hypocritical to complain he isn't making more money from public service while also screaming about how politicians enrich themselves while in office.
Evidently you don't get the point at all. Being mayor of a town of 1700 people is like being President of the POA. Hardly a job at all.

It's not that he didn't get paid much - I have cousin who's a lawyer that was mayor of a MUCH larger city - and he still worked as a lawyer, because it did not consume his time. I'm saying THIS is his resume until he made Lt Governor - nothing until he took a piddly job in a tiny town, blew off council meetings, got paid a pittance to sponge off his family.

NOT what I'd want, to run my STATE.

So what's the status of his health? Any takers that he gets better after the election?

StmarysCity79

This can easily be observed - even, bemusedly - by Democrats - that the tables have turned over the last half century.
It's now the Republicans who are the voice of the working class and the Democrats the party of the elite. Don't believe me?
Just listen to them.

Hardly. With Trump Republicans became the party of the elites. Oz is merely another version of Trump.

Just ask yourself who benefited from the only piece of legislation Trump passed during his time in office.

"in fact, more than 60% of the tax savings went to people in the top 20% of the income ladder, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center. The measure also slashed the corporate tax rate by 40%."

SamSpade

Hardly. With Trump Republicans became the party of the elites. Oz is merely another version of Trump.

Just ask yourself who benefited from the only piece of legislation Trump passed during his time in office.

"in fact, more than 60% of the tax savings went to people in the top 20% of the income ladder, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center. The measure also slashed the corporate tax rate by 40%."

When you're talking TAX CUTS, of course it won't do any good to people WHO DON'T PAY THEM. And that's nearly half the country.

And this is also a case of - people misrepresent numbers because they don't understand them. It doesn't matter that most of the cuts went to the richest - they pay an overwhelming majority of the taxes (even while close to half pay NO federal income tax). Even if the entire population of persons in my tax bracket got ALL of their money back and the richest just got a 10% cut - they'd STILL get more. But don't think for a minute that I didn't like getting more of MY money back.

StmarysCity79

When you're talking TAX CUTS, of course it won't do any good to people WHO DON'T PAY THEM. And that's nearly half the country.

And this is also a case of - people misrepresent numbers because they don't understand them. It doesn't matter that most of the cuts went to the richest - they pay an overwhelming majority of the taxes (even while close to half pay NO federal income tax). Even if the entire population of persons in my tax bracket got ALL of their money back and the richest just got a 10% cut - they'd STILL get more. But don't think for a minute that I didn't like getting more of MY money back.

Man you really are not a bright individual. You are living in denial if you think a Billionaire has the best interest of the lower and middle class in mind. Do you think he has ever even met someone from those tax brackets?

Middle class people pay taxes despite what you may believe. His tax cuts also cut the corporate tax rate and tax rate for millionaires and billionaires.

So if by your logic lower and middle class people don't pay taxes and now the taxes on the rich have been cut where exactly do you think tax revenue is coming from:?